Oatmeal - a natural source of health and beauty.
Since childhood, we know that oatmeal is helpful, and the breakfast of oatmeal will give you energy and vivacity for the whole day. However, because of this wonderful product, you can not only cook a delicious and nutritious breakfast for myself and the whole family, but also to use it to maintain beauty. If you are unsure, then we will tell you how to do it!
- Cosmetic for a deep cleaning of the skin (peeling). In the process of peeling the skin removes old, dead skin cells and impurities, improves blood flow to the skin, the skin becomes smooth, soft, radiant.
Rule applying scrub
The index and middle fingers of both hands for 2-3 minutes massaging the face in a circular motion, moving first from the middle of the forehead to the temples and then from the corners of the mouth to the temples and then from the middle of the chin to the ear lobes. Then scrub wash off with warm water.
Cosmetologists are not advised to apply to owners of the skin acne scrubs made of polyethylene, sea salt and peanut powder, as such an aggressive exfoliation can exacerbate this problem. However, to use gentle scrubs oatmeal is not only possible, but necessary. They gently cleanse the skin from pollution, improve its condition and color.
The natural anti-depressant, oatmeal helps those who are prone to depression and stress.
For oily and combination skin
- Take 1 teaspoon of oatmeal with a slide and starch. Add warm water to form a slurry, and ½ teaspoon of lemon juice. Ready scrub, apply on the face of the massage lines. Rinse with cool water.
- Take 1 teaspoon of oatmeal with a slide, crushed in a coffee grinder, and rice flour. Add 1 tablespoon of cream or yogurt, to get a creamy mass.
- Take 1 egg white and add ½ tablespoon of flakes, 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of grated on a fine grater cucumber with ½ tablespoon of oatmeal. Add 1 teaspoon of wheat flour.
For normal to dry skin
- Take 1 teaspoon of oatmeal with a slide, and ground almonds. At a dry skin, add 1 tablespoon of sour cream and 1 egg yolk. Thoroughly mix all ingredients.
- Take 1 teaspoon oatmeal and ground almonds. The mixture, add 1 teaspoon of honey and aloe juice.
- Thoroughly knead some grapes dark grapes, remove seeds. Add 1 tablespoon of oatmeal and pour a small amount of warm water.
- Take ½ tablespoon flakes and mix with the same amount of corn flakes and 1 teaspoon sugar. Add 1 teaspoon of almond oil.
Oatmeal and cellulite
Defeat cellulite is possible only by using complex therapy. To eliminate the "orange peel" is necessary as the impact of the body from the inside and outside. In this case, the oatmeal can be an invaluable tool in this difficult and often exhausting battle.
Oatmeal helps women cope with the problems of the genitourinary system.
Oatmeal can help cleanse the body of toxins. Oatmeal helps the intestine, acting as a kind of scrub intestines, cleaned it, and removal of residues. At the use of oatmeal in the blood decreases rapidly cholesterol. Moreover, it is rich in fiber lipotropics (lecithin, choline, linoleic acid) which facilitate the processing of food.
- French beauty salad.
Take 2 tablespoons of oatmeal, ¼ cup of cold boiled water, ¼ cup milk, 1 teaspoon honey, 1 apple, juice of 1 lemon. Pour the oatmeal with water, leave for half an hour. Then add milk, honey, grated apple on a coarse grater, squeeze the juice from the lemon.
- American Salad beauty.
Take 2 tablespoons of oatmeal to fill the night with three tablespoons of water. In the morning add yogurt or low-fat yogurt, 1 teaspoon of honey, a little nuts and raisins.
We are acting outside
Fight cellulite oatmeal can be used as body scrub, because oatmeal contains valuable minerals, many vitamins and organic acids, which help the skin look fresh and supple.
One of the most effective ways to treat cellulite massage is recognized. Naturally high-quality and professional massage can do only good master. However, something that we can do ourselves. You can do self-massage using scrubs. This achieves a synergistic effect: kneading adipose tissue and accelerating skin penetration of biologically active substances.
- Take 1 tablespoon of oatmeal, 1 tablespoon corn flakes, 2 tablespoons sugar (or salt finely ground), 3 tablespoons olive oil. All ingredients were mixed and the resulting mixture was gently rubbed into the skin for 2 minutes. Then rinse with warm water.
- Take 2 tablespoons crushed oatmeal in a coffee grinder, add 2 tablespoons milk or cream, to get creamy and ½ tablespoon salt finely ground.