Winter is beautiful with its white fluffy snow, but cold and wind to actively influence the skin. Unfortunately, this effect is not a positive - our skin becomes dry, flaky and aging. From these phenomena in the cold weather does not help even warm clothes.
But the cold - is not the only cause of all ills. Central heating and poor ventilation in residential and office buildings also have an adverse impact.
Here are some tips for skin care in winter:
- The skin, like the body, needs fluid, so a daily drink 2 liters of water without gas, fruit drinks, herbal infusions;
- Remember about vitamins, which are presented in the form of vitamin and mineral supplements, as well as a vitamin-containing cosmetics;
- Do not heat in a very hot bath or a hot shower, which can lead to even more skin dryness - recommended warm water bath with the addition of various oils;
- Flaky skin for use oat scrubs;
- Apply moisturizer immediately after water treatment for the skin is still damp;
- Among the cosmetics give preference to Drugs "2 in 1", ie, food + hydration;
- At the same time if you use a moisturizer and facial spray, remember - first spray is applied and only then the cream, which allows for better skin hydration;
- Purchase a special cosmetics, which helps protect the skin from exposure to wind and low temperature;
- Creams, emulsions, apply foundation on your skin for an hour before going outside;
- To winter did not suffer the skin of the lips, use balm, shea butter and olive or plain petroleum jelly;
- After returning home from the cold in any case not moeyte hands of very hot water;
- Instead of the use of soap gels with different extracts;
- Buy an apartment in a humidifier, and in his absence as often as possible ventilate the room.
The additional care for skin and body recipes of traditional cosmetology to help:
Moisturizing banana mask.
Ingredients: banana - 1 pc., Sunflower oil - 2 tbsp. spoon. Banana peel, mash with a fork and mix with butter. Mask Apply on dry skin for 20 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
Nutritionally-moisturizing mask for dry and normal skin.
Ingredients: Lanolin - 1 teaspoon crushed oatmeal - 1 teaspoon juice frozen or fresh strawberries or currants - 1-1, 5 cups. Lanolin is dissolved in a water bath, add to it oat flakes, the whole mass thoroughly whisk, gradually adding the berry juice. The mask should be applied to clean skin 1-2 times a week in the course of 15 procedures.
Lanolin - natural wax, which is derived from sheep's wool. It has become an indispensable component of creams and ointments that are used to soften the skin. Any funds from lanolin can protect the skin from negative environmental influences. Pharmacies can buy purified lanolin, which is well-suited for the healing of cracked nipples of nursing women.
Nourishing and moisturizing honey and egg mask for oily skin.
Ingredients: Honey - 30 gr, egg whites - 2 pcs., Almond oil - ½ tsp. Crushed oatmeal - 2 tbsp. spoon. Protein mix with honey and almond oil until smooth, gradually adding oatmeal. The mask should be applied to clean face and remove with warm and then cold compresses.
Moisturizing mask for aging skin (slows the aging process).
Ingredients: banana - ½ units, sea buckthorn oil - 10 drops of lemon juice - 1 drop, nourishing cream with Vitamin E - ½ tsp.. Thoroughly mix all ingredients and the finished weight put on clean face, after 20-30 minutes, rinse with warm water.
To moisturize the skin on the body
using various essential oils, adding them to water or applying during massage. For better absorption into the skin moisturizing creams and emulsions, prior to application of the procedure carried out on the body cleansing scrub. Scrubs, home-cooked, can be much more useful and nourishing for the skin than store-bought.
Moisturizing body scrub with brown sugar.
Ingredients: brown sugar - 1 cup sea salt - 1 cup honey - ¾ cup butter, jojoba oil - 1 tbsp. spoon, orange oil - 1 tbsp. spoon. All components mix thoroughly and apply on the skin. The resulting mixture of massage on wet skin stretch of 2-5 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
Moisturizing body scrub from oatmeal.
Ingredients: oatmeal - 1 cup dried orange peel - 1 cup almonds - 1 cup. All components are thoroughly grind in a blender and dilute with boiled water to a paste. Wet skin on the body scrub massage finished about 3-4 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Scrubs and mask oatmeal suitable for sensitive skin, soothe it and do not cause allergic reactions. If you have oily skin, oatmeal helps to clean it and remove excess sebum.
And let the winter by leaving only the best memories!