"The best thing unjustly disappear. So why do they not return? . "Natalie Rikkel
Vintage - this garment accessory, which was a clear imprint of the XX century. Passion vintage began in the early 90s of the XX century, when the dandies and ladies of France, Britain and America, as well as the occasional Russian bohemians began to appear on the secular parties in retro outfits. Now the vintage craze has become ubiquitous. Although we can not say that a return to the old and forgotten was made for the first time, retro-style was always fashionable, and so there are many examples. So, at the beginning of the twentieth century in Europe has long been a popular "Russian style" of the era of Alexander II. The second flowering of the popularity of Art Nouveau and Art Deco, generated in the second quarter of the twentieth century, fell to 60-70.
Translated from the French «vintage» means the wine aged ten years. The same can be said of vintage things, including the vintage perfume. The older the age, the more refined and precious it becomes, the greater its value. To the thing wore the proud name of vintage, it should be at least 20 years, and it should be something unique and certainly a landmark and to be of high quality. Objects vintage - a rarity, but not antiques and museum exhibits, they can and should use to feel the spirit of the time.
Vintage things allow you to play with style, to create entirely new images of long forgotten trends. Vintage - an opportunity to express myself to the maximum, and at the same time go beyond the strict scope of the fashion trends of the season.
The situation perfume market saturation, as market saturation same modern clothing, has meant that more and more fashionable women want to have a unique flavor, but do not chase each time for innovation, which will stand on the dresser millions. This perfumes has its own history and character.
Important! Contrary to popular belief when properly stored old perfume retains its charm and does not deteriorate, especially if kept sealed.
Caron Fleurs de Rocaille by Caron
- Classic floral bouquet (year of establishment - 1934). The beauty of these spirits in coordinated chords of music, where none dominates. The main motive of aroma - flowers and femininity. Top notes: gardenia, violet, lilac. Heart note: rose, jasmine, violet, mimosa, lily of the valley, carnation, ylang-ylang. Train: sandalwood, cedar, amber, musk, oak moss. Initial floral notes - violet and gardenia, create a bouquet with lilac, rose and jasmine; this combination becomes more vivid thanks to the notes of mimosa and ylang-ylang. The presence in the aroma of sandalwood, cedar, iris, amber and musk gives the flavor earthy sound. The notes include violet, gardenia, lilac, rose, jasmine, ylang-ylang, mimosa, sandalwood, rose, orris root, musk.
Balenciaga Le Dix by Cristobal Balensiaga
- Strict and at the same time sexy fragrance is the time for self-confident women, although it was created back in 1947. As part of the traditional for this type of compositions aldehydes, bergamot, rich floral bouquet of jasmine, lilac, lily of the valley and rose. In notes plume exotic balms, amber, musk, vetiver, sandalwood and tonka bean.
Madam Rochas by Rochas
It was first released in 1960, and in 1989 published his updated version. This fragrance - a symbol of French elegance for women who know how to enjoy life. Bouquet delicate aromas of jasmine, iris and Bulgarian rose are harmoniously intertwined with aromas of sandalwood cedar and amber. This elegant floral-spicy fragrance is suitable for both everyday and for special occasions.
Created in 1966 by perfumers
this scent marked a new era of freshness. Passionate, sophisticated fragrance
It emphasizes the good taste of its owner and kindles the flame of love. Top notes: galbanum; Heart note: lilac, pink, Bulgarian rose, iris, jasmine, tuberose, ylang-ylang, patchouli; Final note: sandalwood, musk, balsam of Peru, amber.
Cinnabar by Estee Lauder
- East-spicy fragrance for the elegant woman. Released in 1978, Cinnabar put the world's top wave of exotic oriental perfumes. Jasmine, orange blossom and spicy clove blend intriguingly into an intense and sensual fragrance. Oriental flavor that is felt in everything: in the bottle, similar to the ancient symbol, and in a mysterious exotic flavors, spicy and warm. The fragrance opens with notes of jasmine, orange blossom and tangerine. The "heart" of sound spicy carnation, lily and lily, and the "base" consists of olibanum, sandalwood and patchouli.
Byzance by Rochas
- Bright floral-oriental fragrance for women - was created in 1987. Perfumers to create a fragrance inspired by the magnificence of the treasures of ancient Byzantium. It will transport you to far away on a magic carpet and feel like the queen of the Byzantine Empire, whose name is the oriental perfume. Notes of lemon and cardamom in the top note combined with the "heart" of Turkish rose, and white jasmine. Warm plume envelops the seductive appeal of vanilla, musk and sandalwood. Deep sapphire blue bottle reminiscent of the sacraments and the charm of the night.
Casmir by Chopard
- Sweet aroma typical of the 90-ies of XX century (founded in 1991). Soft and warm like a cashmere shawl, he envelops you fragrant mist. Fragrance - charming Asian and exotic places. The top note is fruity sweetness tempting peach, apricot and raspberry, in the "heart" of the fragrance - wood rare red rock mixed with cloves and cinnamon spice. Elegant trail of vanilla and tonka bean gently completes the composition.
Black Cashmere by DONNA KARAN
- Intoxicating, sensual aroma, deceptively austere from the outside but soft inside (year of establishment - 1992). On the creation of this fragrance Donna Karan inspired her favorite material - soft and warm cashmere. Subtly calculated blend of spicy, searing spice and tart tree species. The top notes saffron and nutmeg, turning into flower "heart" of carnations and roses, complemented by exotic hint of white pepper. Woody trail of vanilla, amber and patchouli supplemented rare African wood species. Black bottle as a symbol of luxury and mysterious night.
In 1993 he released his Aramis, fully justifies the brand perfume -
Tuscany per Donna
- The embodiment of romantic, dreamy and actions. The aroma immediately striking floral and fruity notes (ripe tangerine, elegant jasmine, honeysuckle tart, sensual ylang-IPAH and warm amber), which are becoming more gentle and just feel more powerful plume woven from wood and smells of vanilla.
in a square transparent bottle, decorated with gold caps have been released
Van Cleef & Arpels
1999. It is a fragrance for mature women with a charming personality and originality. Burma's history is inextricably linked with the magic ruby, which has become a symbol of fragrance Birmane, created as a hymn to the mystery of the dazzling and the mystical glow of this precious stone. Top notes of bergamot, pineapple, lemon and rosewood disclosed sparkling fruity-woody bouquet. "Heart" is striking shades of tenderness roses and orchids, shaded hint of heliotrope. Train filled with aromas berbonskoy vanilla, tonka bean, sandalwood and musk, gives the composition a sensuality and elegance.
Not all expensive vintage perfumes. All depends on the prescription, as well as its importance in the epoch.
Vintage fashion does not imply a particular historical epoch, it only provides a wide range of styles that can be mixed as you like and connect to obtain a unique quintessence, from which you will create your unique image.