This ball is also called "health." And not for nothing, it can be used to solve many health problems. And in fact, this medicine ball, that is, it is not inflated with air, has a heavy weight compared to a conventional gymnastic ball. Make sure the medicine ball - inventory must-have for fitness at home.
The diameter of the medicine ball, usually about 35 cm. Weight can be completely different. In shops most common printed balls from 3 to 6 kg (weight selected according to the level of preparation), but in general, much larger range (0, 9 to 11 kg). Medical balls covered with leather or vinyl. A pack as various materials are used (based on weight). This may be sand, steel shot, rubber, polyurethane, polyvinyl chloride. This ball is not "jump" well-kept hands. But there are convenient options to handle, that is, the ball in the form of a bowling ball. Craftsmen fit conventional basketballs for medical purposes, filling them with sand and tight stitching.
The ball is called "health" as it was invented for the medical rehabilitation of patients and for use in sports medicine, to increase the load of professional athletes.
Exercises for the waist and buttocks
In fitness instructors this exercise for some reason called
- Sit on the floor with knees bent, heels at a distance of about 30 cm from the buttocks.
- Slightly lean back, it is necessary to make sure to keep your back straight. Make sure the spine is straightened.
- The ball is in your hands. Pull arm with the ball forward, they must be at the lower part of the thorax.
- Retract the abdomen and slowly turn left or right. The motion should not be an amplitude, rotation starts from the edges instead of by hand. Then return to the starting position, inhale and turn the other way.
A more advanced version - feet off the ground. Do 15-20 revolutions in each direction.
A good exercise for the waist, as well as for the slender hips.
- Stand up straight, feet shoulder width apart, knees can be slightly bent.
- The ball is in his hands, bent at the elbows. Bring the ball to the left shoulder.
- Stomach in.
- On the exhale, move the ball diagonally to the right knee. The movement should be pretty sharp like an ax in his hand, and you chop firewood.
- The knees do not twist, rotation should only be through the body.
- Move the ball back to the starting position. This completes one cycle of exercises.
Move with force, but controls the balance. Do three sets of 15 repetitions.
Inclusion in this exercise medicine ball adds power load. Exercise is good for the muscles of the buttocks and thighs.
- Keep your upper body straight, shoulders back and relaxed. Chin is looking forward to do this, select a point in front of him and always look at it just to keep your head in the correct position. We keep the ball in his hands in front of chest with bent elbows.
- Step forward with right foot, lowering the hips until both legs are bent at an angle of about 90 degrees. Make sure the right knee directly above the ankle and not pushed too far forward, left knee should not touch the floor.
- Turn the torso to the right hand, too, follow the ball to the right. Knees should not turn around, only to turn the chest.
- Straighten the original position.
Do 10 repetitions on each side.
This fun exercise works almost all the muscle groups.
- Take the position that fitness is called "bar". This emphasis lying. If you will be hard at first, you can always go to the of partially, that is based on the knees, not the toes.
- Medical put the ball at the right hand. Lean right hand on the ball and do one push-up.
- Now, try to roll the ball with his right hand to the left, to the left shoulder.
- Lean left hand on the ball and do one push-ups again.
Do 5-7 push the ball with each hand.
Finally we should say a little
precautions when working with stuffed ball
- Do not unbend completely hands and knees when working with a heavy ball.
- The back should always be straight, that there were no injuries.
- The greater the distance of the ball from the body, the more effort to carry out the exercises, so beginners do not recommend too take the ball from the body, so as not to pull a muscle. If you want to complicate the exercise - just try to keep the ball on a farther distance from your body.