Secrets of Thai spas in your home!
Most of the medical knowledge came to Thailand from India by Buddhist monks. Center for the study of sacred texts and manuscripts become the temples, so healing secrets were known, mostly monks. Also on particles collected knowledge of Thai healers. Secrets handed down from generation to generation. Enough has been strong and the tradition of folk medicine, in which the knowledge connected with the ideas of pagan religion, mysticism and astrology. For example, tearing plants, healers should recite a special mantra in which they ask for forgiveness and Earth permission to collect herbs. Thai doctors believed that "charmed" mantras plants have great healing power than those collected in the usual way.
History of Thai herbs and fruit is surrounded with mysteries and legends of their miraculous properties. One such "magic" plant called "Blegen May Luuk" (translation - "mother and daughter"). Legend has it that the mother should at least once taste it leaves her skin will immediately become young and fresh as her young daughter! Or, for example, the roots of the plants' tong dog "used to enhance sexual attractiveness of men. There was a belief that it has the power to make women fall in love.
After the spread of spas in Asia, many of the secrets of care, previously carefully hidden, become publicly available. Many of the plants used and the funds already available in our stores and pharmacies. So, why not arrange a day spa in the Thai tradition, without leaving your own bathroom?
Along the coast of the Kingdom of Thailand, turned into white lumps lying natural ocean salt. It is used in cosmetic procedures, many Thai spa.
Solutions for home - salt scrubs
Apply salt scrub to wet skin, starting with the feet and slowly moving up. It will also help you to stimulate blood circulation. You should not touch the neck and chest - even the smallest salt can cause irritation here, this area is the most delicate skin. But be sure to treat the breast (except the nipple) and armpits. So salt scrub is sufficient to use once a week. A rougher parts of the body, such as knees, elbows, feet, you can handle and more.
Recipes salt scrubs
- Mix ½ cup of sea salt, 10 drops of essential oil of ylang-ylang and jasmine, and 1 teaspoon almond or peach butter. Mix thoroughly.
- Mix ½ cup of sea salt and as much whipped cream. You can add the powder of dried seaweed (1/2 tbsp).
Aloe vera - known moisturizer, improves circulation, has anti-inflammatory properties, relieves irritation, stimulates regeneration of skin cells. Thais call this plant "the tail of a crocodile" for the resemblance.
Solutions for home - moisturizing mask with aloe vera
- Mix 1 tablespoon of aloe juice and 2 tablespoons of warmed honey. Mix and apply on face for 10-15 minutes. This mask is designed for all skin types.
- Leaves Aloe grind in a meat grinder, put jelly on your face for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with warm, and then - with cold water.
- 1 teaspoon of egg yolk mixed with 1 teaspoon of aloe juice and 1 tablespoon of cream. The mask should be applied to the face and neck, and when the first coat is dry, make a second procedure, and so until then, until the mixture is finished. Hold for 20-30 minutes. Rinse with warm water, then rinse with cold.
The pulp is rich in carotene mangoes and vitamin B, seeds - oil with high content of polyunsaturated fatty acids. The extract of mango provides a nutritious and regenerative effect, relieves peeling and irritation, heals cracks and protects the skin from adverse environmental effects. It increases the elasticity of the hair, smoothes the structure of damaged areas, strengthens the roots.
Solutions for home - vitamin mask
- Mash the pulp of the fruit half, add 1 beaten egg yolk. Apply on face. After 15 minutes mask wash off with warm water to remove the remains of tonic and put the cream.
-Nateret Face schischennoy crust of mango facial skin softened and moisturized. After 15 minutes, rinse with cool water.
- Mash the pulp of fruits and 1-2 apply slurry on the whole body. Wrap with plastic wrap. Ndente bathrobe or wrap it in a towel. After 20-30 minutes rinse with cool water.
For centuries, ginger was used in rituals of love for the whole of Asia and the islands of the South Pacific. Thais use both young and mature ginger root for the preparation of many dishes and drinks.
Restores the brightness of the skin, good for sensitive plots, is very refreshing complexion. It contains a unique component gingerol, giving the skin cells to the charge of vitality. Ginger is rich in unsaturated fats, useful sugars, phenolic compounds, out of it get ginger oil.
Solutions for home - ginger baths and wraps
- Ginger bath from stress and fatigue. Some time boiled wrapped in gauze, ginger flakes (10 grams) in 1 liter of water, the resulting broth was poured into the bath. This bath facilitates pain in the body, relaxes muscles, restores power.
- Body wraps from grated ginger help eliminate fluid and relieve swelling.
Inflammatory skin diseases, fever, bleeding ulcers. In large quantities it is not recommended for pregnant women.
Thais use sweet young fruit of this plant for the preparation of many traditional dishes.
Solutions for home - organic pumice
Dried ripe fruits contain fiber and fat are used as pumice bath.
Coffee - a natural exfoliant, which not only removes dead skin cells, but also tones the skin, restoring its elasticity.
Solution for Home - the coffee scrub
- Mix the freshly ground coffee with olive or almond oil, apply in a circular massaging movements, then rinse with water. The natural coffee aroma adds extra energy boost.
- Mix coffee grounds with cream. Apply to skin massage movements. Rinse with cool water.
Thai white mud
The famous Thai white mud in Thai is called "Deans Pong", which translates as "smoking a pencil." Thai mud is a calcium compound. It has a pleasant smell and is a natural coolant.
Solutions for home - mud packs and wraps
- Dilute the mud mineral water to the state of "sour." Add your favorite essential oil and apply on the face. Wash off after 20 minutes with cool water.
- Dilute the mud mineral water to the state of "sour." Apply with a brush on the body and wrap with plastic wrap. Wear a bathrobe or wrapped in a towel. After 20-30 minutes rinse with cool water.
Once is not used coconut Thai! The hard white flesh of ripe fruit pounded, soluble in water and pressed to produce coconut milk - an important component of Thai dishes and desserts. Ripe fruit contains juice, which is refreshing in hot weather. The oil which is obtained from the dried kernel of coconut, is used for the preparation of national meals and in the cosmetics industry.
The decision for the house - peeling and nutrition
- House can prepare a wonderful coconut scrub. To do this you will need to grind dry coconut shavings in a coffee grinder and mix it with the cream.
- To moisturize and nourish the skin of the body simply apply coconut oil after a bath or shower. It absorbs quickly and perfectly moisturizes.
- For the treatment of dry and split ends, apply coconut oil on the problem areas. After 30-60 minutes rinse with shampoo.
Kalabuun - a white powdery substance that is extracted from camphor wood. Have a strong camphor smell refreshing, so it is used to facilitate breathing. Powder kalabuun - a component of Thai herbal baths and camphor leaves - an important ingredient in traditional herbal inhalation.
Solutions for home - camphor baths
The smell of camphor for self-purification and stimulation of physical strength. Add in a bath a couple of drops of essential oil of camphor.
Vanilla beans - is the fruit of a particular type of orchid. The smell of vanilla gives physical strength, which can be spent on physical effort or mental inspiration.
Solutions for home - aromatherapy
Sensual smell of vanilla likes both men and women equally and can be used in cooking and aromatherapy scrubs and masks. Just add a pinch of vanilla powder into the - and good humor you provided.
One of the most gentle exfoliants for dry damaged skin. In addition to direct peeling, it provides a wound healing, moisturizing and antiseptic effect.
The decision for the house - sugar scrub
Mix a couple of teaspoons of cane sugar and cream. Apply to skin massage movements.