Vegetable oils have long been used by the peoples of Asia as a medical and cosmetic products.
For centuries in Asia using different vegetable oils in medicine and cosmetology. The healers and beauties of Central and Southeast Asia know about the miracle of regenerating, toning, moisturizing properties of the oils of certain plants, so the glory and beauty of oriental medicine oriental beauties while nothing can overshadow.
Sesame oil - king oils
Needless sesame plant has been known 7,000 years ago. In ancient Egypt, made from grain flour. A Roman legionaries mixed it with honey. It treats they ate before going into battle. It was believed that it energizes. It is derived from sesame seeds. The oil is rich in trace elements (zinc, calcium), vitamins E, A, and comprises a perfectly balanced polyunsaturated fatty acids, oleic and linoleic acids irreplaceable, tocopherols, proteins and natural antioxidants (head - sesamol). Due sesamol, oil has a high durability during prolonged storage (up to 8 years).
Face and body
For cosmetic purposes the oil has been used for a long time. It has the ability to penetrate deeply into the skin to soften and purify it removes harmful products of metabolism, dirt and dead skin cells. Effects on the skin as a natural antioxidant, prevents signs of premature aging of the skin. This oil regenerates the skin, heals wounds, fractures, burns and soothes the pain. Naturally moisturizes the skin, soothes burnt by the sun and irritated skin.
When facial skin care can be mixed with essential oils. After regular use of sesame oil skin changed beyond recognition. Sesame oil is a good antibacterial agent for the skin and nails. The oil is suitable for all skin types, especially good for dry, fading and peeling skin. It is recommended for daily care of all kinds (including eye) and delicate baby skin.
Important! It protects the skin from UV rays.
Methods of application
- Soft movements put on the face and décolleté. After 30 minutes, blot the excess with a napkin.
- With sesame oil can perform a variety of massages, from the easy to hard. After leaving on the body for 40 minutes, then rinse with warm water and soap.
Sesame oil is recommended for care of all types of hair. It is - the perfect remedy for hair dyed or poisoned by chemicals. Sesame oil gives the hair shine and softness, protects them from drying. It protects hair from the sun, sea and chlorinated water. Sesame oil contains a lot of magnesium - anti-stress element, has a calming effect, relaxing the muscles of the face and body.
Mode of application
Apply on the scalp, massaging thoroughly, rub. Rinse with warm water after 30 minutes. Then wash the hair using soap.
In Chinese medicine, the daily morning procedure is to rinse the mouth and throat with sesame oil. Calibration is done in the following way: type in your mouth sesame oil and hold it in the next 3 minutes, gently moving it in the mouth. This procedure removes all harmful substances that are released from the body of the night in the oral cavity. It will strengthen the teeth and gums, prevent the development of caries. Reduce the sensitivity to the use of acidic substances and enhance the taste buds. Successfully help cope with facial wrinkles and strengthen the chin.
Cocoa Butter - Chocolate luxury
Cocoa butter is resistant recognizable aroma of chocolate, in fact it is its main component. Cocoa butter is obtained from cocoa beans. The composition of cocoa butter include stearic, palmitic, oleic, linoleic acids, vitamins and other active substances.
Widespread use of cocoa butter is in cosmetology, as has a healing and tonic effect, due to the presence in its composition of methylxanthine, caffeine, tannins. Furthermore, cocoa butter has a high regenerative and anti-allergic properties.
In cosmetics, cocoa butter is used for skin rejuvenation of the face and neck.
Methods of application
- If you have dry skin, the cocoa butter can be used as a cream butter. You just melts in your hand a little bit of cocoa butter and smear their skin.
- In frosty cocoa butter can be used as a protective cream. Before going out to lubricate the skin and dab a napkin.
- To care for the skin around the eyes can make oil compresses. It is necessary to lay down a cheesecloth 5-6 times to moisten in a warm cocoa butter is heated on a steam bath, and apply on face. Cover with a dry cotton and terry towel. Hold for 5-10 minutes. Rinse with cool water, then wipe with a piece of ice from the broth of parsley (2 tablespoons parsley 1 cup boiling water).
- If you have swelling and dark circles around the eyes, then cut 2 pieces of thick fabric the desired size, wet with melted butter and keep for 30-40 minutes. The remains of the oil, remove the cloth, wipe the skin with ice.
- The mask for dry, dehydrated, wrinkled skin. Take 1 egg yolk, 1 teaspoon of liquid honey, 1 teaspoon melted cocoa butter, 1chaynuyu spoonful of carrot juice, 10 drops of lemon juice. All mix thoroughly and apply on face for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with warm water with a cotton swab.
- Nourishing Mask for all skin types. To 1 teaspoon of dried milk add 1 teaspoon of cocoa butter and 1 teaspoon of fruit or vegetable juice, all to mix and apply on face for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with cool water.
- To strengthen the eyebrows and eyelashes (due to the complex of vitamins A, E, D3 and lecithin (all part of the cocoa butter) to apply cocoa butter on his eyebrows and massage from the nose to the temples middle fingers of both hands. Well strengthens eyelashes and eyebrows a mixture of cocoa butter with rum (tsp of oil and 1 teaspoon of rum)
Important! If you visit the pool or going to rest in the south, you should know that your skin will stay fresh and velvet if you greased before bathing the whole body cocoa butter. In the pool, it reduces the effect of chlorinated water on the skin; in the southern latitudes it protects against the adverse effects of sunlight. Sunburn is smooth, the skin does not dry up and will remain young and healthy.
Hands and feet
When dry, cracked on hands and horny skin of the feet, it is recommended to lubricate the skin with a mixture of liquid honey and heat on a steam bath cocoa butter in flat amounts. It is better to do it before going to bed at night.
To soften the skin of feet make salt foot bath, then treat hardened pumice place. Wipe feet dry and spread cocoa butter. In most places coarsening recommended to rub cocoa butter daily for 16-18 days.
To strengthen the hair 2 tablespoons rosemary Pour 1 cup boiling water, leave for 40 minutes, drain the and mix with 3 tablespoons of melted cocoa butter. All mix thoroughly and apply on the hair, wear a swimming cap and wrap head with a towel. Wash off with shampoo after 2 hours.
Oil Persian lily
Persian lily is also known as Neem, Nimba, neem, neem, Melia atsadirahta, Neem, Persian or Indian neem tulip tree. Oil obtained from the seeds of fruits cold-pressing.
Neem is known for its healing properties. Fruit seeds contain 40-50% of a solid fatty oil. The main components of oil - glycerides of oleic (50%), palmitic (18%), stearic (15%), linoleic (13%), arachidonic (2%), acid, bitter substances, and some sulfur compounds. It contains natural antibiotics, copper, alkaloid margozin, sterols and other substances rich in vitamin E and essential amino acids. This oil has been used since ancient times in India for the treatment of skin diseases.
The oil moisturizes the skin and restores its elasticity. It has antiseptic, anti-viral, anti-fungal action against a dandruff. Clean oil should be used very carefully and only on the affected area of the skin. The oil has wound-healing, anti-inflammatory properties. Apply for funds to complex treatment of skin diseases - eczema, psoriasis, acne, dermatitis. The perfect tool to combat acne and oily skin. Also used in cosmetics antivovozrastnoy, regenerating and moisturizing the skin.
- Linen napkins soaked in neem oil, good help for problem skin. In a piece of linen cloth, cut holes for the eyes and nose. Saturate oil and apply on the face. After 20 minutes, remove the 'mask' and pat the skin tissue.
- Applications on problem areas. On the skin 1-2 times a day for 15-30 minutes alone or in combination with essential oils applied cotton pads soaked in neem oil.
Council. Add 1 teaspoon of neem oil in the mask for oily skin to enhance the effect.
- It is easy to get rid of dandruff. To improve the circulation of the scalp, daily massage the head for a few minutes neem oil. Oil with disinfectant properties, help in the case of fungal diseases.
- If you have oily seborrhea, add 5-10 drops of neem oil in a single portion of your shampoo and conditioner and use as needed until recovery.
Make salt or soda foot bath, then treat hardened pumice place. Wipe feet dry and brush with oil. The oil is an excellent antiseptic and prevent the appearance of fungus.
Neem seed oil restores elasticity of the nail plate and has a healing, restorative action for cuticles.