Long Christmas holidays, Christmas, Mardi Gras, Easter - the few who manage to get by without a table, bursting with food. And, as a rule, the dishes on the holiday table is quite high-calorie, saturated fat and seasonings. Therefore, heartburn can occur even in healthy people who have not been experiencing discomfort after eating.
- A feeling of a burning sensation, burning sensation behind the breastbone, in the area of the esophagus. Some of the causes of heartburn:
- Sometimes heartburn occurs after a heavy and spicy meals,
- At the time of exercise.
- After undergoing stress.
- Smoking contributes to heartburn.
- The causes of acid reflux can be both increased and reduced the acidity of the stomach, duodenum.
- Heartburn happens when diaphragmatic hernia, cholecystitis, and often during pregnancy.
- It can cause the same chronic diseases of the stomach and nervous system.
- If heartburn is rare, it can remove it drunk a glass of boiled water.
- If it happens often, it is better not to resort to taking the medicine advertised on TV, but to see a doctor to determine the cause of heartburn.
- Heartburn, experts recommend to abandon the strong tea, coffee, alcohol, aspirin, ibuprofen ...
- Do not just wear too tight, tight clothes - jeans, belts.
- Two hours before going to bed to give up eating and drinking.
- Sleep to be on the bed, the headboard is elevated to 10-15 cm.
There are many folk remedies to get rid of heartburn:
0 1 2 c mummy dissolve 1 tbsp. spoon of milk or mixed with honey and taken in the morning and evening for 1 month. Improvement often occurs at the end of the second week of the reception means.
2. There are morning and evening between meals fresh plums.
3. Take several times a day 1-2 tablets of activated charcoal with water.
4. Take tincture of peppermint 15 drops of sugar or water.
5. Boil hard boiled egg, remove the shells and pound into powder. Take ½ teaspoon 3 times a day to cure.
6. 5-6 oat grains washed and chewed until the grains of not turn to mush, then spit it out.
7. Put in the mouth a little coarse salt, saliva swallow. And so on until complete dissolution of the crystals.
8. Article 2. tablespoons licorice root to brew 2 cups of water, keep on low heat until the volume of liquid is reduced by half, add 2 tbsp. spoons of honey and juice of 1 orange and mix. Take 3-4 times a day for 2 tablespoons. spoon for 20-30 minutes before eating. The course - a month.
9. Drink after a meal 1 tbsp. spoon of unrefined sunflower or olive oil. After a few minutes heartburn disappears.
10. Mix 1 cup of fresh potato juice with a fresh carrot juice, mix well and store in refrigerator day. Take ½ cup 3-4 times for 20 minutes before eating.
11. Take the dried flowers of potatoes, grind them into a powder, brew 1 teaspoon raw 1 cup of boiling water, to insist 10 minutes, drain, take 3 times a day before meals for 1/3 cup.
12. Chronic heartburn healers advise to eat at breakfast dish of buckwheat porridge during the month.
13. Pound dried seeds, roots and leaves of angelica drug. 1 teaspoon of powder to fill in 1, 5 cups of boiling water, leave for 15-20 minutes under the lid closed. Strain. Take 1/3 cup 4 times a day.
14. Article 1. a spoonful of flax seed Pour 1 cup boiling water, leave 4:00 in a thermos. Take morning and evening ½ cup. Filter only the portion that will be drunk. The remnants of the broth to moisten the flax can be gauze and apply it to the face. After 15 minutes, remove the gauze, do not need to wash. This wrap refreshes, softens and nourishes the skin, tired of dry air central heating.
And, of course, do not overeat, even on holidays. It is best to try every dish a little bit. After all, depend on it, and our health and our beauty.
Photo: marieclaire.com, webmd.com, learnnc.org