An interesting experiment conducted journalists portal PopSugar (beauty-edition). They immediately decided to compare five ways to remove lipstick from clothing. And select the winner. Find out which tool removes lipstick most effectively.
An ingenious experiment was as follows:
- First, journalists lips painted scarlet and "kissed" the five patches of white cotton cloth.
- Next to each of the patches applied their means of removing stains ...
- ... And the verdict.
Five spots - five ways
We tested a variety of ways. Among them:
1) advertised on the network method using hairspray (it neutralizes the oil separates and stain the fabric)
2) normal chlorine bleach,
3) homemade bleach (1 cup hydrogen peroxide, 1/2 cup vinegar, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1/2 cup water)
4) dishwashing detergent,
5) friction and soap.
Each spot squares were placed in individual containers with a variety of agents for 20 minutes. And then thrown into the washing machine.
Surprisingly, almost all the methods were quite effective. Although, according to journalists Popsugar, there are winners.
In the first place
- Ordinary dishwashing detergent. Chlorine bleach also coped well with the challenge, but we must take into account the fact that the tested white fabric, and colored cloth with the stain can go and color. In third place - hairsprays, household bleach and soap.
Photo: POPSUGAR Smart Living