To say there is not a classic Russian poetry, calling the fall "sad times and the time decay" for us and our skin autumn - is a great time of relaxation, restoration and rejuvenation.
I have no sweltering summer heat, but also to the winter cold is quite far. Autumn days are still occasionally indulge us almost summer heat and frequent rains fill the air with moisture, for which we are so bored by this dry and hot summer. And if we add the abundance of natural vitamins, - grapes, pumpkins, apples .... In the fall, especially early, we are still full of energy from the sun, we have accelerated metabolism, and active body gets rid of old cells, skin condition improved, faster growing hair and nails - that is, the process of natural rejuvenation.
And if this process a little bit more and help nudge in the right direction - the effect will not hesitate to appear very bright.
What are the procedures and measures are necessary in the fall to help the body in the renewal and rejuvenation?
Firstly, the most of all the gifts of autumn - from the past and the warm of days ... until fresh honey, pumpkins and apples later.
More walking, more fresh air, desserts, fruit and vegetable dishes, as long as they have not lost the lion's share of its mineral components.
And secondly, we are actively engaged in their skin, rehabilitate hair, strengthen nails. Just autumn it is time to carry out salon treatment, which had to abstain from the summer - peels, mesotherapy, biorevitalisation, their goal is to increase the elasticity of the skin, getting rid of small defects, age spots and improve the complexion.
cosmetic superficial peeling
it is possible to do at home. Peeling the cabin is more effective, but in everyday life when often do not have time to visit the salon, you can pamper your skin and in the home. This exfoliation with scrubs or gommazha, and light chemical peels using special creams with fruit acids.
• Almond Body Peeling
Mix the ground almonds with a glass of rose oil to make a thick mass. Slowly massaging the body to receive the scrub, and then take a shower. Almond gently exfoliate dead, dry skin cells, and rose oil helps to regenerate cells. Skin after such a procedure will look healthy and radiant.
include ultrasonic peeling, brossazh, vacuum peels and microdermabrasion. The most traumatic types of peeling - microdermabrasion, during which the skin resurfacing using crystals of aluminum oxide, and deep chemical peels, which is carried out using the TCA, or salicylic acid. These acids penetrate deep enough, the skin after the procedure is covered by a crust, and requires a long rehabilitation period.
But peeling with ultrasound - more sparing procedure. When ultrasonic peeling gel applied to the skin or mineral water, and then the skin is processed using the ultrasonic wave generator. Technique Brossazh also easy and not traumatic - purification is very gently using rotating brushes. Before the procedure is performed vaporization (decoupling), or warm compress. Steaming soak through the skin tissue, causing exfoliating emulsion or scrub with tiny grains. Rotating brushes whose direction and intensity are regulated, loosens and exfoliates dead epidermis on the massage lines, scraping the skin. When vacuum peeling removes blackheads and comedones, and the detachment of the top layer of the epidermis.
Such defects of the skin such as: age spots, vascular formation, weakening the skin turgor successfully removed with a laser.
At home, help improve skin condition
• Apple masks
No wonder apples often appear in fairy tales as "rejuvenating" the fruit. Even just grated grated apple is an excellent invigorating mask - refreshing, hydrating, anti-inflammatory. If the skin is dry, then to the grated apple should add the cream, sour cream, egg yolk, honey, if the skin is oily - the best addition to the egg white. Universal mask for any skin: Clear apple from the skin and grate, add 2 tbsp. tablespoons fat-free yogurt and mix. Rinsed face first with warm water, then - cold.
• Mask of carrots
Grate a couple of small carrots, mix with 2 tbsp. l. starch and 1 egg yolk. Apply on the skin for 15 minutes. This mask nourishes, refreshes and smoothes the skin. Carrot mask is beneficial for any skin and can make it relatively often.
• Mask Eye Pumpkin
2 tablespoons chopped pumpkin, bring to low heat until smooth in a little water, add 0, 5 teaspoon of honey and stir well. Pumpkin mass apply on gauze, and then on the face and including eyelids.
• Moisturizing Mask from the hips
Rose hips pour boiling water and brew for 5 minutes. Cool, add a tablespoon of honey and a little oatmeal. Using a blender, mix all the ingredients into a homogeneous mass - the mask is ready. Apply it on your face for 15 minutes. Wash off the mask with warm water
• Masks from grapes
Substances that are contained in grapes, prevent the destruction of collagen and the appearance of wrinkles, helps to keep the skin supple. In addition, they are well strengthen the walls of capillaries. Fresh grape juice - the perfect cleanser and facial mask with grapes allow us to make the skin smooth and beautiful.
- Take one tablespoon of honey and grape juice, mix thoroughly, to moisten in a mixture of gauze and put on face for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water
- A quarter cup of freshly squeezed grape juice mixed with the same amount of slightly warmed milk. Moisten cheesecloth and make a compress on the face, cover with a towel. After 20 minutes, the skin soft wet towel and lubricate the moisturizer.
- The day is useful to wipe the skin of the face and neck cubes of frozen grape juice. The procedure rejuvenates, tones and refreshes the skin.
• Cabbage mask
Cabbage has long been used for cosmetic purposes.
- For dry skin can make such a mask: a few cabbage leaves scalded with boiling water a small amount, to become soft. Remove the leaves from the water, moisten them with oil and cover their face and neck, after 20 minutes, remove the leaves and wash warm decoction of chamomile.
- Shredded cabbage leaves boiled in milk, make a slurry, apply it for 20 minutes on the face.
- 100-150 grams of finely chopped cabbage mixed with 1 tablespoon almond oil heated. Apply to the skin for 20 minutes, rinse with cool water and apply a skin moisturizer.
It has a rejuvenating effect on the skin by washing cabbage juice, and when flaccid wrinkled skin, freckles and pigmented spots useful mask of cabbage juice with oatmeal.
• Masks to strengthen the hair:
- By 1 st. a spoonful of honey 1 egg yolk add 1 tbsp. of olive or linseed oil, 1 tbsp. a spoonful of brandy and 1 tbsp. a spoonful of lemon juice. Thoroughly mix all ingredients, put on a slightly damp clean hair, rub into the roots, warm for 30-40 minutes. Wash off the mask with his usual shampoo, hair opoloskivaem infusion of burdock root, nettle, and then finally with water with lemon juice.
- For dry hair with damaged tips perfectly pumpkin mask. Ripe, juicy pumpkin (250-300 g.) Was purified to rub on a grater, squeeze a little extra juice, add 1 tbsp. of olive oil and aromatic oils of basil and ylang-ylang (a teaspoon). Apply the mixture on your hair and rub into the roots. After 30 minutes, wash off with warm water, using a shampoo
- For all hair types suitable onion firming mask. Peel the onion and grate on a fine grater, squeeze the juice. Add the juice of 2 tablespoons of burdock oil, yolk and 2 teaspoons of honey and mix. Mask put on hair, leave on for 30 minutes under the insulation. Then wash your hair with warm water with soap and rinse with water with apple cider vinegar.
These simple autumn masks based on natural products, vegetables, fruits and berries, along with a healthy diet and health and beauty treatments to help the body to renew and recover after a hot summer and to prepare for the cold, wind and frost.