What a pleasure when his lips soft and tender! That they have always been so, it is necessary to take care of them, or their health may falter. For example, there may be cracks in the corners. This is a serious problem that causes much trouble. With such a misfortune it hurts to talk and eat, not to mention the fact to smile! But how not to smile ?! You can not deprive yourself of this pleasure, so urgently seek a solution!
This question always hurts us. It is important to give the right answer - and is half done! If you understand the reasons, they can be eliminated.
The first signs of danger - tingling, redness, appearance of scabs in the corners of his mouth.
This happens because of the following
• vitamin deficiency and lack of vitamin B (riboflavin) - eat brown rice, avocado, cabbage, nuts, bran;
• Zinc deficiency - this will help cope pumpkin seeds, fresh herbs, wheat germ, seafood, brewer's yeast;
• licking lips;
• overeating sweet;
• improper hygiene;
• allergic reactions;
• problems with the gastrointestinal tract.
Cracks and sores may be caused
So it is important to consult a doctor who will prescribe special antifungals.
What to do?
Carefully review the corners of her mouth. If only the surface of the skin disorders, more similar to peeling, then the cause is likely to chapping or licks lips I'll wait in the cold and frost. Get rid of this habit!
If the cracks are not too serious, they can try to cope on their own, but if the problem persists and gets worse - ask your doctor!
The disease can be transmitted through a common dish towel or a kiss.
If you suffer from nicotine addiction have
give up cigarettes
. Smoking exacerbates the problem. Choose what you more - your favorite cigarette or beautiful lips!
You also can not eat
- Citrus, spices, acidic juices. If you do not obey this council, will take longer to heal ulcers.
There are many
folk and cosmetics
- Choose the right option for you!
1. Tidy your diet - eat more fruits, berries and vegetables.
2. Ensure that every day your body gets enough fluids - about 2 liters of clean water.
3. Treat moisturizing lip balms and oil solutions of vitamins A and E.
4. Lubricate the corners of her mouth oils. Suitable tea tree oil, sea buckthorn, avocado. They have powerful healing and disinfectant properties.
5. The ratio of 2: 1, connect with honey pork fat. Lubricate the corners of her mouth after eating.
6. Cook the apple in milk, then rub it and put on the cracks several times a day until complete healing of the corners of the lips.
7. Squeeze the juice from the fresh leaves of aloe and lubricate the lips.
8. Mix low-fat cottage cheese with fresh carrot juice, apply the mixture for 10 minutes on the affected areas. Remove with a cotton swab moistened with any cosmetic oil.
9. 1 tablespoon of melted lard rub fresh rose petals. Lubricate the corners of her mouth at night.
10. callisia fragrans (golden mustache) - a unique plant with antibacterial properties. Press the juice out of it and lubricate lips.
11. Make a mixture of 1 teaspoon of boric acid, 1 egg yolk and 2 tablespoons of glycerin.
12. Lubricate the lips of cucumber juice.
13. Spread powder streptocid and cracks. If the situation has improved markedly, on the second day, wipe the wound with hydrogen peroxide.
14. At least 2-3 times a day using tetracycline ointment (3%). It is also well to ointment Vishnevsky, "levomikol."
To crack more than you are not disturbed,
follow hygiene rules
- Monitor the health of the mouth, do not use dirty towels, touch-to-face with clean hands. And more smile!