In every woman there beautician brush make-up. Someone more, someone less. But one thing is clear to all that without them would be very difficult to create almost any image.
Professionals use a sufficiently large number of possible variants of these same brush, but the average woman and six will be enough.
The first and one of the most necessary -
brush for applying foundation
. With it, you can apply an even layer of powder or foundation. Moreover, it gives a better result compared to a sponge or fingers. Ideal disguises such difficult places like the area around the eyes, nose and skin around the lips.
Next in line -
brush for applying concealer
. It is less than a basis for the application, and allows you to mask the dark circles under the eyes and pimples.
Brush for blush.
It differs from the rest of its angularity. Its shape follows the shape of the cheekbones. You can use it to remove the shadow that appeared on the cheeks during the creation of eye makeup.
Brush and comb for eyebrows.
It plays an important role in creating the eyebrow shape. And in order to share the cilia, after the ink is dry.
It is designed to be mixed, mix and mingle. There are different shapes and sizes.
With it are sexy full lips that drive men mad. Therefore, if your lips do not have the required volume from nature, do not neglect this brush.
Division brushes Feature purely arbitrary, since, for example, a brush for blush, you can easily apply the basic tone of the shadows. So use those brushes that you like.
What to look for when buying makeup brushes?
The store has a huge selection of brushes for makeup. Prices are very different. However, you did not have to spend a lot of money to get a quality brush that will last you a long time.
As everyone knows, the brush consists of a handle and bristles. So, as the handle. It does not matter from which it is made, the main thing - to make you keep it in your hand. As for the length of the handle, then choose only to you. If you travel frequently, it is best to give preference to the brushes, which is not very long handles, in order to facilitate their transportation. However, this is not the most important.
The most important thing - the bristles. It is of two types: of natural or artificial materials. It is believed that with a natural bristle brush better. However, it may not be appropriate for people who suffer from allergies to animals, as fur is used for the manufacture of a protein, goats, ponies, etc. Such people can be advised to use a brush with synthetic bristles.
Modern technology has leaped forward, so now synthetic bristles in no way inferior to natural and, moreover, is much cheaper.
While natural bristle great for applying powdery make-up, fake good at using lipstick and shadows creamy texture.
Further, the brush should be soft. This means that when you spend it in the skin, it does not have its karyabat.
Buying the necessary component of every cosmetic, remember that those brushes that have natural bristles, faster "oblyseyut." So make sure they have a good mount in the base.
How to Care for Makeup Brushes?
Caring for makeup brushes you need for a few reasons. Firstly, because they last longer. Secondly, dirty brushes - a hotbed of bacteria, which then will you have on your skin. And, as you know, the consequences can be unpleasant.
- After each use, wipe the brush with a damp cloth. Best of all nursery or for personal hygiene.
- Thoroughly wash your hands need to once a week. We need: a mild shampoo, tea tree oil, warm water, towel dry and capacity. Pour into a container with warm water, add about 1 tablespoon shampoo and 3-4 drops of tea tree oil - an excellent tool against bacteria. Place the brush in water and rub the bristles. Then rinse each brush. This should be done carefully to left on the fibers shampoo.
Then wipe the brush with a towel and fold them so that they took shape. Allow to dry completely.
A few tips:
- Do not let your brush someone else. The skin is always a bacteria that you certainly share. And there is not far to acne.
- Do not rub too hard bristles when you wash it, otherwise it can all just "get out."
- The shampoo that you use to wash your hands, should not contain air conditioning. It is best to take some baby shampoo.
- Dry brush properly before you use them again.
- Replace makeup brushes once a year.
And it is beautiful!