I - fan of night walks. Despite the concerns of family and friends, I always liked to stomp on a dark street. Autumn has always been my favorite time of the year, and one way to recharge your batteries -uedinennaya walk windy October night. A simple autumn days is inherent in some perfect heavenly glow, resembling something new and fresh - Leonard Pour Homme, CB I Hate Perfume Violet Empire, MDCI Invasion Barbare, and L'Artisan Timbuktu.
1. «Ormonde Jayne Ormonde». In the film "The Company of Wolves" Angela Carter (Angela Carter) beautiful handsome werewolf Big Baddie persuades Little Miss Hood, offering him in exchange for something to save his life, his red cape, his innocence and humanity. I bet he would have accepted the offer without hesitation in exchange for spices, green spark and dark, velvety woods «Ormonde».
2. «Alexander McQueen Kingdom»: many see it as more hype than enjoyment, and I can not deny the uncompromising sweet cumin and pepper Kingdom; sour aroma rose as the central note and amazing sugary sweets - in the end.
3. «Comme des Garçons Avignon: Etro's Messe de Minuit ('Midnight Mass')» - often referred to as a real Gothic flavor. Orange smell mixed with the smell of damp was always making me an idea of the attic or loft. For me, this strange flavor that is often called the cold touch of the moon - a dark, rocky Avignon.
4. «Kenzo Flower Oriental»: having nothing to do with the original pastel fruit Flower, this version is associated only with the black, dusty, smoky trees. You can draw a parallel rich resinous aroma «Flower Oriental» with the established dark classics like «Guerlain's Vol de Nuit».
5. «Serge Lutens Borneo 1834": the first time I inhaled the aroma, he immediately seemed to me, to put it mildly, strange. A year later, I still find it terrifying, but in it there is something profound, uncertain what you want to solve.
Author: Ann, New York