Rose - the queen among the flowers were amazed with the beauty of the ancient remained general favorite to this day.
Rose - "queen of flowers".
Almost all over the world loved her, worshiped her, She chanted since time immemorial. About her many legends, it involves a lot of mystical stories. She is credited with magical properties. Pedigree rose goes back to antiquity: the brightly flowering shrub was known for the 3, 5 millennium BC. Since ancient times, the beauty of a flower revered of all nations, especially in the East. The earliest information about the rose found in ancient Indian legends, however, the birthplace of "Queen" is likely to Persia (now Iran). Translated into the language of Old Persian Rose sounds like "gyum" and has long been affectionately called Persia Gulistani - "garden of roses".
The Persians were very fond of her flowers, and the most popular theme of their poetry is the beauty of spring and love nightingales and roses if tear rose nightingale screams.
Indians since ancient times associated with the rose is love, joy, mystery and silence. In India, the rose is a value that, according to ancient legends, brought the rose king could ask him anything. In the Indian legend tells that the most beautiful of women - Lakshmi - was born out of rose petals. Vishnu, the guardian of the universe, he saw a beautiful woman, could not restrain himself and woke her with a kiss.
However, there is a theory that the fragrant rose introduced to Persian ruler of India, Babur, laid the foundations of the Mughal Empire. He devoted most of his life breeding orchards. A wife of his grandson - Emperor Jehangir Nur Jagan - credited with the discovery of rose oil. Emperor decided to make a gift to his daughter's birthday and filled with rose petals around the castle Jehangir. After some time on the surface of the water in the pit there rose essence, which is well named - Oil Jehangir.
The Persians did rose oil in another way: they took a red rose, cleaned off the petals in a jar with olive or sesame oil and exhibited it in the sun. The second phase of the preparation begins when the petals change color to white. Then they carefully removed and added to the next batch. On average, for the production of rose oil jug had to spend about seven procedures change "filler."
Roses were considered as an integral part of some religious rituals. Tajiks there was an ancient "Holiday Red Rose", which was associated with the cult of the dying and rising gods of vegetation. During this celebration at Mazar Khodja Bach utdina located near Bukhara, were organized festivities, and celebrate doused each other with rose oil.
Being very short-lived, rose prolong youthfulness of the skin. Care products with rose promote nutrition dry skin, relieves inflammation. Rose oil - a great moisturizer and antiseptic. It occupies a special place in the Rose aromatherapy. It helps relieve the head, relieve tension and fear and, as a result, prevent or cure depression. Essential rose oil helps to improve mood and sleep, but on the other hand, invigorates.
Rose water is used in the East at all times for washing. For its preparation in a small basin at night soaked 2-4 red or pink roses in warm (in any case not hot) water. If in the morning and evening to wipe face with rose water, the skin becomes elastic, supple, wrinkles disappear. Especially good effect on dry skin, eliminates peeling and irritation. It rejuvenates and gives a smooth, beautiful color. Absorbable small scars and wrinkles spreading.
Masks made of rose petals
- To prepare the mask you will need 2 tablespoons vodka, 2 large petals of red roses, 50 g of rice flour, 250 grams of mineral water. Pour onto the vodka and mineral water, leave for 20-30 minutes, until they brighten. Strain the infusion and add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Apply a thin layer on the skin. After 20 minutes, rinse with water. Not suitable for dry skin.
- Dried rose petals 4-5 grind in a coffee grinder to produce a pink powder. To add a teaspoon of powder 1 teaspoon of cream, 1 teaspoon of egg protein, all thoroughly and let stand for 5-6 minutes. The resulting mixture is cast onto cleansed face and neck for 20-30 minutes. The mask is suitable for normal to oily skin.
- A teaspoon of pink flour mixed with 1 teaspoon of nourishing cream (butter or lard). Apply to face and neck. Suitable for dry skin.
- 1-2 tablespoons of powder pink pour in a porcelain dish and add warm water until a thick slurry. Stirring constantly, heat it for a couple for 7-10 minutes, cool slightly and apply on face and neck. After 20-25 minutes, remove the mask with a cotton swab and rinse face with warm water. It is recommended for sluggish shirokoporistoy skin.
- If too sensitive, irritated skin 1 tablespoon of rose petals make a glass of boiling water, cover, leave for 30 minutes, drain. Infusion fill starch (for thick jelly), apply on face for 15-20 minutes, then rinse with water.
- Hard-boiled egg yolk pound with a teaspoon of olive oil and a teaspoon of honey into a homogeneous mass. To the mixture, add rose water until thick sour cream. If the mixture will turn the liquid, add the flour. Keep the mask for 30 minutes. The mask is suitable for dry skin.
"Home" rose oil
In an enamel bowl pour a glass of dry rose petals and pour a glass of vegetable oil, put in a water bath for 2 hours. The resulting pink oil filter. Cleans, tones, nourishes dry and normal skin, leaving it supple.
The lotion of rose petals
Freshly picked petals of red roses insist on vodka at a ratio of 1: 1 for a month in a dark, cool place. This lotion is perfectly rejuvenates the skin, disinfects and gives it elasticity and shine. Keep lotion in the fridge and you can use throughout the year.
Essential rose oil
Rose essential oil is a complex mixture of solid parts - stearoptenov (paraffin series connection) - and the liquid portion. At a temperature of 21-25 degrees the essential oil has the consistency of fat almond oil with a strong smell and sharp taste. Furthermore, in rose petals are anthocyanins, tannins, carbohydrates, proteins and fatty oil. The composition of the fatty oil comprises esters of lauric, myristic, palmitic, stearic and arachidic acids.
Rose oil assists in dry skin, eczema, burns. It rejuvenates, regenerates, smoothes, improves skin elasticity, normalizes the sebaceous glands, helps in the fight against stretch marks and scars, makes skin smooth and beautiful color. Oil eliminates irritation, inflammation and flaking. Oil eliminates visible vascular pattern of rosacea.
Pre-dilute 9-10 drops of oil in 1 cup of yogurt, yogurt, milk or cream. Add this mixture to the water.
You can take any cream in jars, heat in a water bath, add one drop of rose oil and mix thoroughly. Using this cream, you will see the healing effects and aroma of rose oil.
In aromatherapy is used rose essential oil into the antiseptic, wound healing, facilitating spasms, stimulates menstruation, as well as externally as an astringent, tonic and cleansing agent for skin. Essential rose oil by evaporation in aromalampe has balancing, enhancing the internal concentration of action.
Mix 3 drops of rose oil with 5 drops of oil, macadamia or wheat germ. Making applications at sites of inflammation.
1-2 drops of oil to dissolve in a glass of warm water.
Council. Essential oils should not be used for pregnant women, along with homeopathic remedies. Before applying conduct sample tolerance of essential oils.