All of us, probably once in my life tasted sweet carbonated drink "Tarragon". Once it was made with natural herbs tarragon extract, or tarragon.
The ancient Greeks dedicated to the goddess Artemis tarragon hunting. The first written evidence of tarragon were found in the documents of the XII century Arab physicians. Around the XVI century tarragon Moors brought to Spain, and then he was in Britain and spread throughout Europe.
In medieval Europe, people believed that tarragon has a magical power. And the French are so imbued with a tarragon, which is now just can not imagine without this magic herb of the kitchen.
Homeland tarragon called ... Mongolia and southern Siberia. In the wild, this grass still grows in Mongolia and Southern Siberia and the Far East, Central Asia and China. It grows tarragon whole clumps along rivers in the steppe and forest steppe.
Tarragon tarragon -
- Herbaceous perennial plant of spicy aster family. Straight stem tarragon grows up to 1 meter in height. The leaves of the plants is very delicate, pointed, narrow, light to dark green. The flowers are spherical, yellow-green basket, small, clustered in paniculate inflorescence. Tarragon blooms in late summer. All plant exudes a faint pleasant aroma.
Herbs tarragon comprising: vitamin C, carotene, essential oils, tannins, bitterness, resin, rutin, minerals - potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron and phosphorus.
Delicate tarragon leaves and stems are used chefs around the world, adding as a seasoning for meat, poultry, fish, to flavor vinegar.
From ancient times
tarragon, and used for medical purposes
- Preparations of tarragon have anti-inflammatory, wound healing, antispasmodic, anthelmintic, carminative, diuretic, sedative, tonic properties
- A decoction of the leaves of the plant used, and used in diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, flatulence, intestinal cramps, sluggish digestion, with hiccups, menstrual disorders, painful menstruation, premenstrual syndrome.
- A decoction of the roots used for toothache.
- In the food and cosmetic industries tarragon essential oil is used as a great flavor, the flavor is in the production of alcoholic and soft drinks.
Tarragon is not recommended for use inside during pregnancy.
People use cosmetics tarragon leaves for cleansing, moisturizing, rejuvenating and giving skin tone
- The mask for the neck of tarragon broth
A bunch tarragon wash, chop, pour boiling water so that the grass was covered with water on two fingers. Insist 15 minutes. Strain. The broth is cooled and used for washing in the morning and evening. By grass add 2 teaspoons of honey, mix gently, put between layers of gauze and apply on the neck and neck for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with water at room temperature and applied to the skin moisturizer.
- For the face, neck and décolleté
Pour a tuft of grass tarragon ½ cup of boiling milk, let stand for 10 minutes Soak this mass of several layers of gauze and apply on face. Wash off with a swab dipped in a solution of milk and water in a ratio of 1: 1. Wash after half an hour and put on your skin nourishing cream.
- The mask for aging skin
2 tbsp. tablespoons chopped herbs tarragon mixed with 2 tbsp. spoons of yogurt, apply on face for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water, then wash with cool mineral without gas and apply a moisturizing cream.
- For the smoothness of the skin, especially after the summer heat and chapped skin
A handful of chopped tarragon leaves Pour ½ cup boiling water, leave for 15 minutes, add 1 teaspoon of olive oil and crushed so on a coffee grinder rolled oats to make a thick creamy mass. Apply on face for 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water, wash cold and put the cream suitable for your skin type.
- For brightness and skin rejuvenation
Grind beam tarragon, add 1 tbsp. a spoonful of carrot juice, 1 tbsp. spoonful of soft cheese and 1 tbsp. spoonful of cream, mix well and apply on face for 15 minutes. Wash off with a swab dipped in the tea leaves of green tea. After half an hour wash with cool water.
- For humidification
Pour boiling water over the leaves of tarragon, let steam out and lay a thick layer on the face, rinse the remaining broth. Wash can be half an hour.
In the old days tarragon was a member of a love potion. Sorcerers say that if in the food prepared by their own hands especially for the beloved, add tarragon, it will always be true.