Many of us, after the stifling hot summer come to the threshold of autumn immunocompromised. And even when the temperature drops a light cold snap sniffling ...
In the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses are mucosa, which is releasing mucus, has antimicrobial properties, protecting us from germs and removes trapped in the nasal cavity microparticles.
The nasal cavity also warms the air before it reaches the lungs. The nasal cavity and sinuses are interconnected, and everything that gets in your nose - bacteria and viruses - can move into the sinuses.
Against the backdrop of a weakened immune system, exposure to cold, cold, cold, SARS sinuses become inflamed. This inflammation is called sinusitis.
Sinusitis can be acute or chronic.
What can cause sinusitis:
- Sinusitis can be caused by infection, located in the root of untreated teeth, especially the back four roots of the upper teeth.
- Long-term chronic diseases and allergies can also trigger the occurrence of sinusitis.
- And yet a person can be a carrier of Staphylococcus unaware of it. Bacteria can live long in the nasopharynx, not manifesting itself for the time being. Therefore, physicians are advised to undergo regular medical examinations. A simple swab of the nose detect the bacteria, and the doctor will take appropriate action.
- Sinusitis occurs when as a result of swelling of the mucous membrane of the maxillary sinus outflow of mucus is broken from it, and there is a bacterial infection.
Symptoms of the disease:
- The first signs of sinusitis may be a simple nasal congestion.
- Then, the person starts to get tired quickly, fatigue, weakness, he lost appetite, he does not sleep, headaches, reduced sense of smell, photophobia, and lacrimation is possible, may have a fever.
- The temperature usually rises in acute sinusitis, but sometimes 39C.
- In chronic sinusitis there foul-smelling pus.
- Headache decreases with sinusitis in the supine position, when the pus coming out of the affected sinus.
In the case of at least one symptom of the experts advise to seek medical advice immediately. But best of all
like sinusitis and other upper respiratory tract.
- Physicians are advised to give up bad habits and establish a proper diet and the onset of autumn does not reduce the motor activity, even if rainy weather is not conducive to walks and contact with nature. However, should dress warmly, wear waterproof shoes, take an umbrella and go to the park, in the woods.
- Physical education and sports also help immunity is not decreasing.
- Do not run cold, which seems insignificant.
- Get rid of it, preventing sinusitis, help Grandma method - boil the potatoes in their skins, drain and covering his head, breathe over the steam.
- Inhalation can do the same by adding a pan of hot water a few drops of essential oil of fir or pine.
- Gives good effect and propolis - ½ teaspoon per 1 liter of hot water.
Flax seed from sinusitis by inhalation
2 tbsp. tablespoons of flaxseed pour ½ cup of milk, bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes. Over steaming broth of breath as long as it has cooled down.
- Traditional healers recommend to lubricate the nasal cavity and nose tincture of comfrey, some even mushroom ...
- Official medicine recommends for these purposes Vietnamese balm "asterisk".
- As a child, mothers and grandmothers, most of us warmed sinuses using salt or sand that are heated in a frying pan, pour in a linen bag, and applied to the nose.
- Prevention and treatment is
washing the sinuses
. Nasal lavage disinfects, while more and improves sinus outflow of pus from the sinus. Nose washed with water, to which was added various substances. For example, a small amount of salt and soda or ½ of tincture of calendula and eucalyptus to 1 cup water. Irrigate possible infusions of blackcurrant leaves, succession, camomile. The liquid is poured into a saucer or on the palm and closed one nostril, then the other draw it as long as it does not fall into the mouth. Then it does the same the other nostril. Rinsing do every day. For prophylaxis for 2 weeks treatment - not yet recovered.
- The nose, forehead and temples smeared a small amount of tea tree - 1-2 drops of camphor oil to interfere.
- Can be used for landfill
1 tbsp. a spoonful of minced rosemary Pour ½ cup vegetable oil, to insist in a dark place for three weeks, occasionally shaking. Strain, overcome. Bury for 1 week and 1 drop three times a day.
- To help prevent the occurrence of the common cold, sinusitis regularly drink a decoction of rose hips. Fruits are brewed as a tea in a thermos.
- For the treatment used a decoction of the roots couch grass, which is also brewed as a tea and take 2 times a day 1 cup half an hour before meals or after 1 hour field it.
- Mix 1st. spoon herb rue, betony, minced root ungulates and inhale the powder 3 times a day.