Wrapping - one of the most common and desirable woman procedures to remove blemishes and body correction.
Today wraps are one of the most popular treatments at the salon. Wraps as a way to improve the properties of the skin has been known to mankind for many centuries ago. Thus, all the known "mud baths" - essentially the same procedure, based on the therapeutic action of the natural substances and minerals.
However, a fashionable and useful procedure can be performed at home by yourself. For it does not need any special equipment other than tanks for water heating, mixing bowls, plastic film, and elastic bandages.
Wraps recommended 1 times a week for at least 6 weeks, and then once a month for a prolongation of action.
Preparation for the procedure
1. Make peeling skin with a body scrub.
2. Take a warm shower to open the pores and improve the permeability of the skin.
Action wraps is the penetration of nutrients into the skin for the breakdown of fat cells and remove toxins, so you need to drink plenty of fluids both before and after wrapping to enhance the detoxification process.
Ingredients for the home wraps
Wrapping should not consist of too many components to be more effective.
Natural cosmetic clay has amazing qualities: it is rich in minerals and trace elements, perfectly cleanses the skin, restores its freshness and elasticity.
White clay (kaolin)
- A compound of silicon and aluminum oxides with the addition of water. Kaolin contains mineral salts and trace elements, in which we need: silica, zinc, copper, nitrogen, calcium, magnesium, potassium, etc., And, in a very well absorbed by the human body shape. The main element of white clay - silica. The main property of cosmetic clay - purification and drying of the skin. It absorbs excess sebum and secretions of sweat glands, removes dirt, which is on the skin. Therefore, it is often used in dermatological ointments and pastes, in beauty salons - consisting masks in pediatric cosmetology - in the form of powders.
- Perfectly absorbs toxins from the tissues, taking them out of the body. At the same time, having the electrostatic charge, the clay particles obtained as a result of long-term presence in the interior of rocks, they increase the permeability of cell membranes and "soft" massage cells, not just from clearing toxins and enriching their micro- and macro-elements, but also rejuvenating them.
colored with iron oxide. Also contains magnesium, calcium, potassium, manganese, phosphorus, zinc, aluminum, copper, cobalt and molybdenum. Use in cosmetics, mainly for oily skin and hair and dandruff, it contains about 50% silica, 13% alumina and 15% other minerals: silver, copper, gold, and heavy metals.
Its bright color due to the presence of a combination of iron oxide and copper. It's less good adsorbent than the green clay. Used with a lack of iron in the body.
It contains red and white clay in different proportions. Incorporates trace elements, it has a disinfecting and smoothing effect on the skin
The algae, because they contain trace elements, is a powerful weapon against the sallow skin and normalizes the secretion of sebaceous glands, they allow you to fight acne. Algae contribute to detoxification, and filled the skin with minerals, reduce the appearance of cellulite, tone up and increase blood circulation.
Sea salt is a natural balneological resort. The main active ingredient is sodium chloride. Comprises a natural complex of biologically active macroelements (Na, K, Mg, Ca), trace elements (lithium, iron, copper, chromium, manganese, molybdenum, boron, etc.) In a balanced ratio intercrystalline clay Microinclusions gases. Sea salt irritate the skin, causing a rush of blood and increasing the division of cells in the epidermis. It accelerates regeneration of damaged covers.
Essential oils are used to enhance detoxification and cellulite. You can select the following essential oils: basil, cedar, cypress, fennel sweet, lavender, lemon, juniper berries, patchouli, rosemary, lemongrass
Lavender oil, and other drugs of lavender is not recommended with formulations containing iodine or iron.
Add a small amount of vegetable oil (olive, almond, coconut), if you have very dry skin.
Do not add more than 2 tablespoons, or drastically reduce the efficiency of the wrapping.
Choose any combination of herbs, or use just one herb. All herbs pre-grind in a coffee grinder to a powder.
- Chamomile has excellent antiseptic.
- St. John's wort - an astringent and antiseptic.
- Peppermint soothing effect on the skin, constricts the capillaries, reduces inflammation and irritation.
The main nutrients of honey are carbohydrates, proteins, minerals, vitamins. Glucose and fructose in honey should not be below 82% sucrose - less than 6% of water - less than 21%. Natural bee honey also has strong antimicrobial properties. It is particularly useful for the face, a part of the masks for its purification and to prevent wrinkles.
What else can I use?
Apple cider vinegar, dry goat's or cow's milk, sea mud, fruit juice, lemon juice, yogurt (cools and soothes irritated skin), cucumber puree (soothes irritated skin), aloe vera gel, oatmeal and spices.
When using powdered milk, add a small amount of water to form a paste. The lactic acid in milk helps to remove old skin cells, and has a moisturizing effect.
Cooking pasta wrapping
Boil 1 liter of water. Dilute it to a state of pulp for wrapping your components and leave the mixture for 10-15 minutes. Herbs are best added to the hot water and clay - in warm water. Cool the mixture to a temperature where it can be applied to the body.
The optimal amount of ingredients for the preparation of mixtures
For one wraps you need about 4-5 cups of dry ingredients.
- Clay - 2 cups
- Salt - 1 cup
- Dried herbs - 1 cup
- Dry seaweed - 1 cup
If you want to use for the preparation of the mixture as a diluent not only water, the proportion of water to reduce the amount of wrapping.
The procedure wraps
- Lower the bandages in prepared mixture one at a time, and wrap the whole body, starting from the ankles.
- It is important that the mixture remained warm for about an hour, so you need to put on a warm robe or cover yourself with a blanket.
- Near put a glass of water or herbal tea and drink in small sips throughout the procedure.
- After the procedure wraps take a cool or warm shower. Apply on the body nourishing cream.
- On the second or third day after wrapping take a hot bath with essential oils to open the pores and facilitate the elimination of toxins.
Council. Dieting and exercise can help reduce the weight and enhance the effect of wraps. Avoid caffeine, sugar, fried, refined foods, nitrates, alcohol and carbonated drinks.
Pasta recipes for wraps
- Express wrap with honey and essential oils
It is very effective wrapping. It helps to remove toxins and excess fluid from the tissues. Heat the honey, add your favorite essential oil. Give a little bit cool, put on your skin and body wrap elastic bandages or cling film. Wear a bathrobe. After 1, 5-2 hours rinse under cool shower.
During the procedure, possible heavy sweating.
- Clay and ground cinnamon
Excellent anti-cellulite body wrap. For blue or black clay, add 1-3 tablespoons of ground cinnamon. Apply to the skin and body wrap elastic bandages or cling film. Wear a bathrobe. After 1, 5-2 hours rinse under cool shower.
During the procedure you may feel a slight burning sensation. If a strong burning sensation, rinse the pasta immediately.
- Seaweed wrap
Algae large plates and a little steamed smeared with olive oil. Add a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Apply the plate on the body. And we wrap film. Wear a bathrobe. After 1, 5-2 hours to remove the plate and take a cool shower.
- Chocolate wrap
Cocoa powder pour boiling water and add 2 tablespoons of coconut or almond oil. You can add, if desired, a few drops of your favorite essential oil. Apply the paste on the body, wrap with foil or bandages. Wear a bathrobe. After 1, 5-2 hours rinse under cool shower.