Balayazh and Ombre - perhaps the two best techniques of hair coloring. They provide natural results, the hair after they look alive, naturally. However, our preference still on the side of balayazha. I wonder whether we match you opinion on this issue?
Jessica Biel, Drew Berimora, Rachel Bilson - many come to the salons with photos of these stars, and are asked to repeat their hair color and style. These stars are chosen by staining balayazh.
- A method of coloring hair in which to create the most natural looking hair. Sometimes called balayazh staining effect faded in the sun strands. This is achieved by a special technique of staining. The result is a glamorous, natural and three-dimensional hair.
The word "Balayazh» (Balayage) has French roots, as well as the technique of staining. It originated in France in the 1970s, became popular in the 80s, and in the last two years, currently undergoing a rebirth and successfully competes with the opening of last year - a gradient coloration (Ombre). Literally "balayazh" translated from French as "ride" and the English word "balayazh" can be translated as "sweeping." Both these words together quite accurately conveys the essence of the method.
Another balayazha name literally translates as painting hair. This is one more detail to understand the essence of the method. Stylist holds paint on fine hair provide designated straight brush with the dye and leave the paint to act. No foil, cellophane and caps, the more-heat. Brush thus comes to the most remote places - directly under the root of the hair, it does not always work when using foil highlighting, even in good salons.
Now, many salons offer high-quality balayazh his client. Professional painting in the salon has become more affordable, thanks to balayazhu. Because now the client can come to the second procedure not earlier than after 3-4 months. And until that time, the hair grow back naturally and look well-groomed.
Balayazh at home
Professionals believe that the technique requires balayazha pretty good practice to get it. That is why the Council of balayazhem go to the salon. However, nothing is impossible. If you often make yourself stain, you have experience in the dyeing at home, and have the confidence in yourself - that you will surely be able to do balayazh for home.
Prepare a paint brush on the plastic handle, clean brush from mascara, strips of cotton cloth.
The first tip - do not wash your hair at least 24 hours before painting. The natural oils will protect the scalp during the process.
It is better to paint the strands that are primarily fade in the sun - it is the strands around the face on the top. Separate distaff thin plastic comb.
Apply the paint with a brush, thin strands of very convenient to put a paint brush on mascara.
To a strand does not stain the rest of the hair, lay beneath a strip of cotton fabric. Can not the entire length of the main thing - to separate the colored strand of hair on the roots.
Make sure that the lock was dyed through and through, from all sides. Advantages of this method is that you'll immediately see how a lock was painted, so watch you do not even need. Next - start work when you choose the right locks for dyeing and deciding how intensively they will be painted.
Balayazh VS Ombre
Both methods are good because they are easy to maintain, hair grow naturally and do not show in the growth of stain. Both methods produce the most natural result.
Balayazh and Ombre
Today - two of the most trendy way to hair coloring. Yet in the summer, we advocate balayazh. Why is that?
- Firstly, balayazh mimics the sun-bleached locks, and it is urgent for the summer image.
- Secondly, balayazh can do, lighten strands only, or even the tone of half-tone (if not to keep the paint for a long time), and it is important for those who fear any dramatic changes in their image.
- Third, balayazh can be done with very short hair, which is not true about Ombre, which is only suitable if there is a certain length of hair.
- Another advantage - balayazh working with the roots of the hair. Most of all - it is the most problematic part of the hair in women. The dark color on the roots sometimes spoils the whole image. But balayazh allows you to hide any flaws with the color of the roots, and make it easier to align the overall tone of the hair.
- Fifth, Balayazh works on any hair: blondes, brunettes, redheads - all women can try to lighten up a little strands to make natural color richer, it makes your hair extra volume effect.
- Despite the fact that the method Obmre now at the peak of popularity, such stars as Sarah Jessica Parker and Gisele Bundchen have chosen balayazh. Staining brush allowed them to make an accent color, not only at the ends of the hair, and the entire length. These celebrities have always chosen for himself a lighter hair color than their own, and balayazh allows you to lighten the overall tone of the hair, which is not about Ombre. Ombre, on the contrary, reveals its own dark hair.