Miranda Kerr - the new face of Mango
 Spanish brand chose the Australian model Miranda Kerr their advertising face for the campaign Spring / Summer 2013.

Miranda's predecessor was Kate Moss, and previously worked with the brand Scarlett Johansson, Penelope Cruz, Diane Kruger, Claudia Schiffer.

At the moment, Miranda Kerr is actively removed in advertising. 29-year-old model for many years cooperated with the iconic brand's underwear Victoria `s Secret, appears in the advertisement Maybelline New York and Levi's.

 Miranda Kerr - the new face of Mango
Miranda for Mango

Enviable figure models - the result of exercise and a healthy lifestyle - so she says Kerr. Model regularly practices yoga and Pilates. "I live on 80/20. This means that 80 percent of my diet, and my studies - a healthy choice, and the remaining 20%, I close my eyes, "- said in an interview with the famous Australian Marie Claire Australia (October 2012).

Author: MyCharm.ru: Julia Gnedina