Spring makeup collection from YSL named Bohemian Chic. Placed on sale in February 2011 (Official Launch - 24.01.2011). The collection of a lot of pink, fuchsia, shiny texture, light texture.
Despite the brightness of the colors, you can create the image of a very light, almost weightless.
Collection Yves Saint Laurent Bohemian Chic Collection includes:
• Paletka Pink Celebration Palette - two sparkling and fresh tone compact powder, can be used for cheeks and eyes.
• Two shades of nail:
- Favorite Chic (light brown)
- Blue Topaz (blue-gray)
• Cream Blush - five bright tantalizing shades:
- # 01 Velvety Peach (peach)
- # 02 Powdery Pink (Pink)
- # 03 Silky Praline (pralines)
- # 05 Temptation Fuchsia (Fuchsia)
- # 06 Passion Red (Red)
You can use lip.
• Mascara Singular Mascara in shade # 06 Deep Plum (dark plum).
• Monochromatic palettes Shadow Ombre Solo Eyeshadow, in two shades:
- # 15 Gold Leaf (gold)
- # 16 Blue Topaz (blue)
• the now classic five-color reticulation shadows Ombres 5 Lumieres Eyeshadow, in combination # 10 Bohemian Chic (shades of lavender, gray, mint, fuchsia, copper-brown).
• Lip Gloss Golden Gloss, four saturated colors.
• Lipstick Rouge Pur Couture, eight luxurious colors (from brown to coral and fuchsia and burgundy:
- # 23 Corail Poetique
- # 24 Blond Ingenu
- # 25 Raphael Taupe
- # 26 Rose Libertin
- # 27 Innocent Fuchsia
- # 28 Rose Boheme
- No. 29 Venus Rose
- # 30 Corail Fauvists
Author: Julia Gnedina