Until recently, Ayurveda in my view was limited only to the power supply system in accordance with the different types of people. But it turns out, this ancient science is good for self-care. Ayurveda can help make your skin and hair beautiful. Surprised? So I was surprised. Here are the solutions offered by this science in order to make us more beautiful.
Ayurveda and beautiful hair
Beautiful hair - decoration of any woman. However, stress and poor diet leads to the fact that the hair can fall out. And here comes to the aid of Ayurveda. Treatment according to this system can be extremely effective.
First of all, you need to determine what caused the deterioration of the hair. Here are just some of the reasons:
- The predominance of the man in power Pitta can lead to problems with hair. Abuse tea kofem, alcohol, meat, fried, fatty, spicy and tobacco increases, if I may say so, the concentration of power Pitta.
- On the condition of hair affects the quantity and quality of drugs taken, low blood pressure, anemia, stress, feeling of anxiety, mental stress. All of these factors can cause hair loss.
- Chronic illness, the presence of dandruff or hormonal background may also be to blame for the problems.
Therefore, first of all, reconsider their system of power and try to avoid stress.
And now you can start to treat hair loss in Ayurveda:
- Try to keep the shampoo contains as many natural substances. Ideally, it should be washed with shampoo, cooked at home. If you adapt this advice for our latitude, the most simple and effective way is an egg shampoo.
- Massage the scalp with oil is also very effective tool in the fight against hair loss. Remember, all the tips and all the funds taken from other cultures, you can always adapt and for our country. Take the same burdock. Then massage into the scalp, and the effect is remarkable.
- Your diet should include more green vegetables, milk, fruits and cereals.
- With brush massage the scalp, immediately after will wash it. So you will improve blood flow to the roots.
- Every day, during the treatment, apply coconut oil mixed with lime juice on the hair.
One of the reasons of hair loss is dandruff. With Ayurveda, we can try to cope with this problem. Here are a few tips and recipes:
- Mix a tablespoon of camphor and coconut oil. Keep this mixture may be in a tightly sealed glass container. Every night before going to bed, apply massaging it into the scalp. We perform this procedure for 15 days. Then take a break. Repeat until until cured.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of castor oil and mustard. Then add a little coconut oil and massage apply this mixture on the scalp. Repeat this procedure is necessary before going to bed. And in the morning to wash the head.
Ayurveda and Skin Care
For most of us the main problem - the bags under the eyes and pimples. This ancient science can help in the fight, and with that, and with the other.
There are many reasons for the appearance of dark circles under the eyes:
- Lack of sleep.
- Hormonal problems.
- Increased pigmentation of the skin.
- Abuse of drugs.
If so dark circles appeared, then from them it is very difficult to get rid of. By the way, in India believe that yoga helps to get rid of them. For example, Savasana, and Pranayama is very good relieves stress, and are suitable for people who want to get rid of bags under the eyes.
Here are a few ways to deal with this problem:
- Apples. They contain a substance tannin, which helps to make the circles under the eyes less noticeable. In addition, this fruit is rich in potassium and vitamins C and B, which nourish the skin around the eyes. Therefore, eat apples and make of them a mask.
- Cucumbers. This is probably the most common folk remedy to deal with bags under his eyes. Use chopped or finely grated cucumber, to deal with dark circles.
- Potatoes. Also it gives good results.
- Pink water. None of these means gives good results. Rose water soothes the eyes and removes redness and restores the skin around the eyes. If you use it for a few weeks, you can get rid of dark circles. To do this, dip a cotton cloth and cotton pads in rose water and apply to the eyes.
- Massage with sweet almond oil. Take a massage before bedtime.
Specialists in Ayurveda, it is believed to get rid of bags under the eyes, you need to revise your diet. First of all, your body has sufficient water. It should enter our bodies in the form of soups, sauces, etc., etc. Abuse of pure water may, on the contrary, cause edema.
Ayurveda can help get rid of acne. Here's what experts recommend:
- Avoid overly salty foods. Since salt retains moisture in the body, resulting in inflammation and appear, acne and pimples.
- To deal with acne, you need to clean the blood. To do this, drink tea made from burdock root. To do this, take 1 tsp crushed dried roots and pour 1 cup of hot water. Drink a drink at night, as long as the symptoms disappear.
- Applications of chopped cilantro help reduce inflammation.
- Drink tea made from coriander, to reduce the chance of relapse and improve skin condition. To make it, take 1 tsp coriander seeds and pour 1 cup of water. Drink a drink before going to bed.
- Aloe Vera helps in the fight against pimples. It can be taken as the inside, and applied to the skin.
- Coconut oil moisturizes the skin and improves its condition.
Here are tips for caring for an ancient science of Ayurveda gives. Like anything complex, and the effectiveness is proven for centuries.