"... Makes the hair shiny, eyes young, fresh lips, wants strong possible turning into action, men wanted, and women - the beautiful"
(East wisdom of melon).
In the East of melon tell many legends. On one of these, melons has its own patron - Mezid. Mythical creature - whether the melon growers something, or an angel, or genie ... It is said that he was the first to grow melons and taught this art to others, for which he was imprisoned in a dungeon.
In ancient times people before you taste the melon, paid a prayer to the Prophet and Allah, asking him to release Mezida "Shirin - Nabat, Mezid Azat Pygamber, Thin Salavat! ".
Cultivate melon began over 4000 years ago. Some scientists consider the birthplace of melon Africa and the East Indies, the other - Central Asia, where it is grown in our time the most juicy and sweet varieties.
The population of Central Asia, said his melon the second bread. In the old days, going on a journey, be sure to take with you melon, it vyalili, dried, cooked from her honey melon - pekmez, made candied peel.
On the territory of ancient Egypt in the Nile Valley were grown different varieties of melons. Melon seeds were found in the tomb of King Tutankhamun. Melon has been well known to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- An annual herb of the family Cucurbitaceae. Melon belongs to the gourds and mind cucumber melon ... In the long creeping stem from 1 to 4 meters with a mustache. Large green leaves are heart-shaped form. The flowers are pale yellow, similar to gramofonchiki. Blossoms melon in June and July. Fruits are large, juicy, fragrant, with white, greenish, yellow or orange flesh.
There are many varieties of melons, which are different each other in size, shape, taste, aroma and color of the fruit. Wild melon is now almost does not occur.
In Europe, melon hit the Middle Ages. In Russia, a melon breeding began in the XVI century. Under Tsar Alexei Mikhailovich melons grown in greenhouses at Moscow Izmailovo. Now melon in this country is grown mainly in southern areas and in the Volga region.
In melon fruits contain vitamins - B2, B6, P, C, E, carotene, sugar, cellulose, pectins, organic acids, trace elements - silicon, iron, potassium, sodium ...
Melon is usually eaten raw, remove the outer peel and cut it into slices. Melon fine quenches thirst and hunger, calms the nervous system.
In addition, the melon with the oldest times used the
for medicinal purposes
- Avicenna considered melon drug remedy for many diseases. And used for preparation of medicines all of it part of the plant - root, stems, fruits and seeds.
- Melon has tonic, diuretic, antirheumatic, a slight laxative properties. In addition, it stimulates the blood, normalizes water-salt balance.
- With flu and bronchitis, chest and throat make compresses of melons crusts.
- The juice of melon drink with pneumonia, and asthma attacks in between.
- The flesh of melon is applied to wounds and barley.
- Juice melons instilled into the nostrils with the nosebleeds.
- Melon is recommended to have a migraine, and as a preventive tool against multiple sclerosis.
- Melon helps with anemia, liver, kidney, bladder, cardiovascular system, rheumatism, arthritis.
Melon is widely used for cosmetic purposes
- Even if you just eat during the season every day for 3-4 slices of melon, looks noticeably change for the better - eyes shine, hair shine, lips poured bright seductive juice and the skin becomes smooth and silky.
- Melon fasting days will help to lose a few kilos.
Moisturizing Lotion of melon
Squeeze the juice from the melon and milk to dilute it 1: 1, and wipe face morning and evening.
- Mix the juice of melon with boiled water 1: 1, and freeze wipe face melon cubes of ice to hydrate, especially in hot weather.
The mask of anti-aging melons
Flesh melon turn into a puree, add 1 teaspoon of honey and ½ teaspoon lemon juice, apply on face for 15-20 minutes. Rinse with cool water and lubricate the skin moisturizer. After course of such masks, skin becomes soft and supple.
2 tbsp. spoon melon juice mixed with 1 chicken egg yolk, ½ teaspoon salt and 2 tbsp. tablespoons crushed oatmeal. Mask held on the face for 20-25 minutes, wash off with warm water and wash cool.
- For beauty and Matt take the whole body
. For this purpose, a bath water temperature does not exceed + 37 ° C, poured into 1 cup melon juice. Bath takes 15 minutes. Course - 15 baths a day.
- For hair growth melon juice rubbed into the roots, leaves 15 - 20 minutes and rinse hair with water podkislёnnoy lemon juice.
More noted that the melons lovers never a bad mood, and they are always full of energy and they are lucky in love ...