The next time you want a drink in the cafe cup of hot drink, think about how to replace the espresso tea. Coffee has its advantages, but if you want a soft drink with caffeine and healthy ingredients - it's only tea! Tea lovers around the world know that this drink gives not only good health. This is a very simple way to take care of youthful skin.
What choice do you have: green or black tea? We offer ten select teas that have proven benefit for radiance and youthful skin.
1. Tea made from dandelion
This tea is different from our usual green and black. He decaffeinated, like all herbal, but it has almost all the advantages of traditional tea. Dandelion tea is good for the skin because it contains powerful antioxidants, but also improves the quality of the immune system that helps the skin to stay young and healthy. Dark circles under the eyes are sometimes associated with kidney problems. Dandelion tea improves the function of the kidneys, and it helps reduce puffiness and under-eye circles.
- Dandelion flowers contain potassium and calcium.
- Dandelion tea helps digestion and is particularly healthy option salvation of the body if you eat very heavy meals.
2. Green tea
Rather, it is the most famous tea, which they say, when it comes to skin. It is used in cosmetics means no accident, it naimoschneyshaya protection against free radicals and other damages. Green tea leaves are deprived of oxidative enzymes, which are in black tea. This is due to the method of preparing green tea. It simply collected and heated, and this provides an enormous odor antioxidants in green tea.
- The effective drink for weight loss, accelerates metabolism.
- Improves the immune system.
3. Peppermint tea
This tea is especially shown to girls with oily skin, it is struggling with excess sebum. Mint tea promotes the growth of new cells, so it can be called anti-aging skin. The same regenerative properties of tea is good for dry and dull skin - this tea helps get rid of dead skin cells and get radiant skin. Mint tea can be drunk every day and several times a day.
- A refreshing and cool drink for the heat.
- A good remedy for nausea and indigestion.
- Relieves stress.
- Remedy bloating, instantly relieves gas.
4. Tea with Ginger
Since ginger tea health improves the digestive system, it is immediately reflected in the condition of the skin. But not only so you should love this drink. Ginger tea helps soothe inflammation of the skin, makes the skin radiant from within.
- Excellent tool from eating disorders. If you do not like the taste, you can drink this tea with sugar. But this tea is the fastest soothes any pain in the stomach.
- Proven slimming effect.
- Helps cramps during PMS.
- If you have motion sickness, or you feel sick in the car, take a trip ginger tea.
5. Chamomile tea
Anti-inflammatory properties of tea can help anyone who is struggling with dermatitis, eczema, acne and other skin problems. Bags under the eyes and signs of fatigue? With this the strength to cope chamomile tea is to drink it in the morning and the remaining bags to wipe the face. Any skin irritation may be reduced if you put on a face cloth soaked in chamomile tea, thanks to its powerful 100% natural anti-inflammatory properties.
- Chamomile tea facilitates the bites of bees.
- The remedy for burns, primarily solar.
- Soothing chamomile tea helps with a number of diseases. It relieves stress, tension, anxiety.
- A natural remedy for insomnia.
- Helps with menstrual cramps.
6. Tea Rooibos
Rooibos, or red tea, is known in South Africa not only as a tasty drink. There are drinking this tea, those who are plagued by eczema, rashes, sunburn. But for healthy skin rooibos useful - there are a lot of nutrients and antioxidants sea.
7. White Tea
White tea - a leader in content of antioxidants as green. Its leaves are less processed, so the amount of antioxidants and the highest quality.
8. Tea Jasmine
This drink with a wonderful aroma helps fight the effects of aging of the skin as well as skin problems such as eczema. Jasmine tea helps women with oily skin, as it reduces the release of oil, and it can also be used in the fight against acne.
- Antiviral and antibacterial properties, a good remedy for colds.
- To establish the hormonal balance, it helps to deal with hormonal acne, and some women's diseases.
9. Tea of valerian
As with any herbal tea, valerian is useful for the skin. However, you can not drink as often as possible. It is rather a medicinal drink, so do not get carried away.
- A natural tranquilizer, is used as a sedative, but without sleepiness (such as chamomile).
- Relieves headaches, anxiety.
10. Tea juniper
Tea made from juniper eliminates toxins and excess fluid, and it is immediately evident in the skin disappear edema, dark color.
- The remedy for bloating.
- Facilitated by inflammation of the bladder due to antiseptic properties, and even cure a urinary tract infection.
- Eliminates menstrual pain.
As you can see, only a cursory look at the teas offers a wide palette of drinks. And that's not all. Essential oils in many teas are found in high concentrations (tea made from sage, mint, lemongrass), and this makes them useful not only drinks, but also healing. For example, tea made from sage helps with excessive sweating. If acne daily drink tea of burdock root. It has antifungal and antibacterial properties, to cope with the bacteria that cause acne. Chinese black tea, "oolong" helps to improve skin color, also proved that it helps protect your skin from the sun, and is a means of fighting the consequences of smoking. Adding lemon tea, lemon balm reduces appetite helps weight loss. Lemon juice added to the morning tea helps cleanse is the most accessible detox program.
Pleasant and useful to you tea!