I'm talking about cystitis. And unfortunately, it happens in the summer when we are delighted heat, put on a short skirt and sit on the sand, grass, stones ... Long opened the beach season, and the water is like a warm enough in this heat, but by the evening a romantic get-togethers on the beach in a wet bathing suit Still it should be discarded.
If you pull and swim in the moonlight, then it should be immediately wiped dry and change.
Unfortunately, cystitis, bladder infections are observed in nearly 50% of women. In men, the disease is almost never occur. The thing is that women have a short and wide urethra - the channel through which urine leaves the bladder, and the inlet itself is located close to both the vagina and the anus, which facilitates the access of bacteria to the bladder.
Often provoke cystitis E. coli, staphylococcus, streptococcus and other bacteria that exert their pathogenic properties only when create favorable conditions for them.
Although infectious inflammation of the bladder does not pose a threat to life, however, they bring a lot of inconvenience, but if left untreated - can cause kidney damage.
The symptoms of cystitis
are burning sensation, pain, frequent urination, urine in small portions, urinary incontinence, a feeling of heaviness in the abdomen, weakness, drowsiness.
Better not to self-medicate and seek medical advice.
Treat cystitis begin after testing anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agents
- During the period of illness and exacerbation of chronic cystitis, doctors recommend drinking plenty of fluids, so there is a "wash" the urinary tract naturally. However, the use of alcohol, coffee, strong tea, carbonated beverages should be avoided. These drinks irritate the urinary tract and may enhance the burning and pain.
- The same should be the period of treatment to give up spices, vinegar and citrus.
- Reduce the amount of sweets to a minimum.
- But clean water, cranberry juice, juice welcome. Cranberries contains acid that detrimental effect on bacteria.
Prevention of cystitis
- Personal hygiene. You should carefully wash the anus after stool, wearing clean clothes, preferring cotton and refuse strings, tight tights, jeans, panty liners, vaginal deodorants, antibacterial soaps, douches, so as not to cause irritation of the urethra.
- Ensure that there are no locks.
- During the month not to use tampons and pads.
- Do not forget to empty your bladder before and after sexual intercourse.
- Physicians are advised to maintain a regular sex life without long periods of abstinence and violent outbursts of activity.
- As protection against pregnancy the tendency to cystitis is better to use a condom or consult your gynecologist.
- Experts warn that lack of exercise weakens the body, and women, leading mainly sedentary lifestyle, suffer from cystitis is many times more mobile girlfriends due to the occurrence of stagnation in the pelvis. Therefore it is necessary to play sports or even make daily walks.
Folk remedies for cystitis
Many physicians recognize that the treatment of cystitis folk remedies can be quite effective. Some of them.
1. Boil 1 tbsp. a spoonful of chopped stems cherries and 1 cup of boiled water, half an hour, drain, take ¼ cup 3-4 times a day for 29-30 minutes before eating.
2. 2-3 tbsp. tablespoons chopped carrot tops pour 2 cups boiling water, leave for 1 hour, strain and drink in equal portions during the day between meals.
3. Mummies. Take 0, 5 grams. 3 times a day for 15-20 minutes before eating. The course is 20 days, 5 days off. Repeat 2-3 courses.
4. Boil 1 tbsp. spoon herb fennel seeds with a half cups of boiling water, leave for half an hour, take 1/3 - ½ cup 3 times a day for half an hour before meals.
5. 1st. spoon of dried chamomile flowers pour 1 cup boiling water. Take 1 tbsp. spoon 3 times a day before meals.
6. 2-3 dried summer panicles of lilac pour 1, 5 cups of boiling water in an enamel pot and boil for 5-7 minutes, covered, for 2 hours and drink throughout the day in small portions.
7. Article 1. spoon nettle pour 1 cup boiling water, leave for 10 minutes, take ¼ cup 3-4 times a day before meals.
8. 3 times a day to drink a cup of cucumber juice before meals.
9. Article 1. a spoonful of dry leaves cranberries 1stakanom pour boiling water, leave for half an hour, take ¼ cup 3-4 times a day before meals.
10. Take sitz baths with a decoction of St. John's wort, celandine, 2-3 drops of lavender, lemon or tea tree essential oil.
And, of course, have to be more prudent not to show levity and neglect their health.