Tic - illness or your reaction to stress?
Almost all of us have encountered such a nuisance as a nervous tic, not just when the eye begins to twitch or we inadvertently nodded his head several times. According to medical sources, teak (from the French word tic, translated as "jerk") - is a recurring involuntary contractions, or a whole group of skeletal muscle associated with failures in the respective coordinating and regulatory centers of our brain. Oddly enough, apparently, these movements are very similar to deliberate actions carried out by man, although they are uncontrolled.
Places dislocation teak
• Our eyes - one of the most favorite places of nervous tic. As a result of the failure of the nervous system, we begin to squint, wink, blink, it is often seen unpleasant ripple lower eyelid.
• Forehead (shrinkage)
• Language (clicking)
• Teeth (rasp, click)
• Shoulders (wince)
• Fingers (clenching fist tereblenie)
Unfortunately, teak is not limited to the unconscious body movements may be uncontrolled and sounds, such as cough before the performance.
The most serious option is teak syndrome Gilles de la Tourette's syndrome, which is a combination raz¬noobraznyh muscle spasms of the face and body with frequent cough and spitting.
Causes of teak
Currently, there are several versions of why there is teak. The most popular theory:
stress - the cause of such a disorder of the nervous system
. Another reason that can cause this ailment, experts call
fatigue or mental overload
. In this case, the tick is a defensive reaction of the body, which wants to remind his master that he is tired. According to psychologists, a nervous tic - is nothing but a manifestation of unsatisfied desire, unconscious needs something, or an expression of internal conflict. Neurologists also contributed to the study of the underlying causes of teak. They believe that the tick can cause the consequences of various diseases and injuries: traumatic brain injury, meningitis, bone, vascular dystonia, etc. Also, there is a perception that the tick can cause reception of potent drugs.
Tic has a certain heredity, it can be passed from parents to children, or even a generation.
How to fight tick?
Before seeking treatment (medication, not to self-medicate!), It is necessary to establish the cause. In most cases, the problem of determining the person skilled enough to carry out an oral test (under any circumstances spasms, from which they are amplified, and what points do not currently napo¬minayut). However, in some cases, may be given a survey of the brain to prevent more serious and dangerous disease. Depending on the reason the doctor will prescribe you a treatment:
- If the problem lies in the fatigue and chronic fatigue, there will rest and healthy sleep.
- If the tick has caused stress, here come to the aid of yoga, sauna, massage, soothing herbal teas.
- If uncontrolled spasms caused by psychological shock, in which case you need to take a course of psychotherapy. Psychotherapy not only eliminates the tick, but also resolve other internal problems.
- In extreme cases, doctors suggest medication. So, a good psychological effect is receiving sedatives.
Doctors advise in any case so¬kratit work at the computer and / or while watching TV.
As the prevention of "relapse" teak should try to learn to avoid negative emotions. For general relaxation useful yoga, martial arts, meditation.