Save your skin young, supple, smooth for many years (and would like to have and for all) - the dream of the vast majority of women. Moreover, not only a dream, but a goal towards which throw considerable resources, both financial and temporal, and psychological.
Times change, customs, means of rejuvenation, and here we do not bathe in the milk of wild asses, and not rubbed into wrinkles droppings of birds of paradise. In our modern means of rejuvenation includes substances such as coenzyme Q10, collagen, including "sea", liposomes and nanoparticles, and even the mysterious "young genes".
Names promising, intriguing but to be honest, and modern means "antieydzh" its main purpose (young skin) does not perform much better than the old cosmetics and ointments and rubbing our grandmothers and great-grandmothers. Deceive the nature and stop the inexorable run arrows biological clock has not yet managed to anyone. Eternal youth can be found only in a mystical fiction novels but in commercials of a new "super-efficient" cosmetic cream or miracle hardware procedure.
So, let's face it: completely stop aging, and even more so start the process in the opposite direction, at least in the foreseeable future is unlikely. But not all that bad!
Can not be stopped, but you can slow down and very much ... This is certainly not the "eternal youth", but, nevertheless, quite a long duration stage of life when age-related changes in the skin can be made so inconspicuous, particularly to the outside observer that it may indeed seem that time has stood still. Directions struggle for the youth of the skin are as old as the world, and have remained unchanged, probably since Cleopatra:
• nutrition inside and out, with an emphasis on products containing a maximum of substances needed skin
• Maintaining sufficient moist skin, because the moisture - that's life,
• skin protection against various adverse effects, such as ultraviolet light, cigarette smoke, and so on.
• And, of course, care - a systematic, conscious, with a thoughtful application of available tools and methods offered by cosmetic science at this level of its development.
Areas have remained the same, but the content of each item is changed, because the science is not in place. Everything is more closely matched to the scientists disclosure mechanism of aging in general and the skin in particular, put forward new hypotheses and thus offers new cosmetics, hardware methods, new recommendations, including the top ten foods needed to maintain youthful skin.
To eat is to grow old ...
So, what to feed the skin to age-related changes, we do not spoiled the look and mood? Globalization of the world leads to the fact that in any part of the world are available in almost all natural products that could positively affect the skin, even if it is growing somewhere far away in the wilds of the Amazon or the mountains of Tibet. If 20-30 years ago for us and bananas were a rare delicacy overseas, but now, with a strong desire, we may find in supermarkets and Goya Tibetan berries and avocados from Central America, not to mention the countless citrus fruit available all year round.
The most desirable products for the skin at the present stage experts include:
- Growing in China, Mongolia, Tibet, and have unique nutritional properties. Huge, compared with citrus and even
, Vitamin C, linoleic acid and many other nutrients, these berries are put on one of the first places among the natural products fighters with old age.
- Another useful berry, this time from the Amazon. Due to high content of antioxidants and other biologically active substances, it takes pride of place in the charts, surpassing
cranberries, blueberries, grapes, sea buckthorn
, Which, incidentally, does not detract from their beneficial effect on the preservation of youthful skin.
, And other legumes, can help the skin to solve the problem with the content of the life-giving hyaluronic acid. As is known, its age, the content in the skin decreases, and will replenish the consumption legumes - soya, beans, lentils, etc.
Kale and spinach
- Excellent sources of lutein, improves hydration of the skin, increases its elasticity, and, in addition, a beneficial effect on eyesight. Lutein is found in other fruits and vegetables -
corn, kiwi, zucchini, pumpkin, red grapes, celery, green pepper, cucumbers, green beans, and in egg yolk.
- Olive, flaxseed, sunflower - valuable sources of fatty acids necessary for skin elasticity. Be sure to include them, alternating in your daily diet.
- Fish, fish oil, mussels, shrimp, seaweed. Youthfulness of the skin is impossible without sufficient dietary content of fatty acids, iodine, zinc, and other trace elements. All this richness we can find in seafood. An excellent source of protein and essential fatty acids (omega-3), which nourish the skin, making it supple and young -
- A good source of valuable protein carnosine skin, slows the aging process and the loss of its elasticity. However, carnosine present in other types of meat as well as fish. It is proved that carnosine really affects the duration of youth and life. Skin cells - fibroblasts to produce collagen and elastin, are usually divided (updated) 50 times and then begin to die. In the presence of carnosine number of cell divisions grows almost twice - up to 80-90 times. Carnosine prevents glycation (attaching sugars to protein molecules and DNA) - the process that causes irreversible damage to proteins in the body, including causing the weakening of the immune system, damage to nerves, blood vessels seal, "sticking" of the molecules of collagen and the appearance of wrinkles. If you do not want to get early "crow's feet", a couple of times a week to cook lunch or dinner white meat turkey.
Red, orange and yellow fruits
- Peppers, carrots, pumpkin, tomatoes and apricots - an excellent source of beta-carotene (a precursor of vitamin A), protect your skin from the damaging effects of sunlight.
- Chocolate increases blood flow to the skin, it gets more of the nutrients and life-giving water. In addition, a rich set of trace elements contained in cocoa beans, has beneficial effects on the skin. Cocoa beans also protect the skin from ultraviolet rays.
Even, perhaps, is to include in its anti-aging diet products such as -
strawberry, strawberries, currants, pomegranates, broccoli, sunflower seeds, figs, apples, prunes, beets, garlic, parsley, nuts, honey
. The list goes on .... In general, the greater the gifts of nature, fruits and vegetables - red, green, yellow, orange, blue and purple! The more diverse your dining table, the greater the chance for a long time to keep your skin young and healthy body. However, I think the opinion of experts - what grows there, are usually better than those brought from far away - is well founded. And to our skin pumpkin and buckthorn can be much more useful to overseas acai berries and goji ...
Pay special attention to
! That the skin stay young and beautiful, she should not feel thirsty. It is best thirst quencher skin clean quality water - a simple, mineral, spring, melt ... He loves our skin and natural fermented drink without sugar and chemical fillers, as well as juices, fruit drinks, kvass, infusions of flowers and herbs. Especially useful for youthful skin
infusion of linden trees and sage
. Good tea and coffee in moderation. These drinks are rich in caffeine, tannins and bioflavonoids - substances that support the vascular tone and improves skin elasticity.
Oh, and do not forget that the valuable nutrients from the food coming into the skin on the residual (after all, the body peripheral), so that the skin must be nourished not only from within but also outside. Almost all of them berries, fruits, vegetables and herbs can make excellent lotions, tonics and masks "antieydzh" which, among other activities, if they do not provide us with "eternal youth" of the skin, greatly improve its appearance and prolong the years of her youth for a long time !