Our life is full of surprises ... And if the vision is not very good, even funny stories with us happen more often than with the other: we miss a turn, sit in the wrong car, happily run up to strangers ... you get into these situations and having fun tell a friend about it? So this competition - just for you! It is organized by the manufacturer of contact lenses ACUVUE® - the company Johnson & Johnson.
Tell us your story, in which poor vision played a funny joke, but if you have a photo accompanying the story - do not forget to tape it on: your chances of winning increase!
Submit your story on the forum myCharm in a special topic here - http://forum.mycharm.ru/viewtopic.php? p = 31719 # 31719. Works are accepted from April 2, 2010 to May 2, 2010.
Participants who took the first three places will be the owners
a special prize from the contact lenses ACUVUE® - camera Sony Cyber Shot DSC-S2000
- With it, you save the most unforgettable moments of your life!
Remember: if you want your eyes remain healthy as long as possible, you must pass a vision test at least 1 time per year. This can be done in the salon of optics.
Only a doctor can determine the quality of your vision and find a suitable means of correction - such as contact lenses.
Do not delay care of your vision - visit your nearest salon optics today. Addresses of the salons, you can check by phone 8800100 March 9 (toll-free in Russia)
Terms of the competition "Look at the world in a new way"
Dates of competition: on April 2, 2010 to May 2, 2010.
The area of the Competition: The Russian Federation.
The competition is open to citizens of the Russian Federation who have reached eighteen years of age and permanently reside in the territory of the Russian Federation.
The Competition is not open to employees and representatives of the Contest Organizer, its affiliates, their family members, as well as employees of other entities involved in the organization of the contest.
To become a Bidder must be in the period from April 2, 2010 to May 2, 2010 (inclusive), perform the following steps:
• Login to the web site myCharm.ru and read the rules of the contest.
• Register in the Forum myCharm, if not yet registered.
• Independently place your funny story or a story in a special open theme of the Forum, the presence of a photo - welcome!
To participate in the competition are allowed the following members:
• Stories that contain obscene or offensive statements of any kind, that is, text, visual and audio information that violates generally accepted standards of humanity and morality through the use of insulting words, comparisons and images with respect to race, nationality, profession, social category, age group, sex, language, religious, philosophical, political or other beliefs of individuals;
• that denigrated the objects of art that make up the national or world cultural heritage;
• that defame the state symbols (flags, armorial bearings), the national currency of the Russian Federation or any other state, religious symbols;
• that defame any person or entity, any activity, profession, product.
The prize fund of the contest consists of three (3) cameras, the brand Sony Cyber Shot DSC-S2000 (hereinafter - the prize) 3988 cost 40 rubles.
Selection of Winners Contest is conducted by a special jury of the site administration and representatives myCharm company Johnson & Johnson.
One participant may win only one prize (1 camera brand Sony Cyber Shot DSC-S2000). The cash equivalent of the prize shall not be issued.
Prizes to the territory of other states (except the Russian Federation) is not available.
Winners will be announced on the website myCharm May 5, 2010.
Prizes will be sent to their owners postal items to the addresses listed winners. For postal Participant who became winner of the prize, you must be in possession of identity documents.
The contest organizers are not liable for the loss or delay of mail through the fault of the organization of postal services or third parties. The organizers do not bear the risk of accidental loss or damage to prizes from the date of their transfer organization of postal services.
Prizes, which were sent to the Contest participants who became winner of the prize and returned to the organizers because of the absence of recipients or to claim a Prize by them, is not re-sent.
* ACUVUE® is a trademark of Janssen Pharmaceutica NV
© 2010 OOO "Johnson & Johnson", representing Russia in Johnson & Johnson Vision Care. This product is certified.
There are contraindications. It is necessary to consult a specialist.