Issue of ordinary girls TotalBeauty invited to demonstrate how you can adjust the face with techniques konturinga, or "modeling" of a person. Let's see what happened at the make-up artists working with the girls.
How to sculpt the shape of the face with makeup? This will require a highlighter, light tone and dark tone, and a little knowledge about the shape of your face. Makeup artist gives you tips and coaching Academy meykapa brand Napoleon Perdis Lana Krizki. The main thing - is first applied darker tone, and then lighten the desired areas and bright highlighter.
Bright tone - a product of 1-2 shades lighter natural skin tone, dark product - 2 shades darker.
So, Lana came to girls with different face shapes: oval, round, square, in the form of "heart", with a long face.
. This form is distinguished by prominent cheekbones and a prominent, pointed chin. And then I can fit the outline of the person in the form of "heart." "In this form you should not get too carried away konturingom" - says makeup artist Lana Krizki - "almost perfect shape and feminine."
1) Start with a primer, apply to face with a wide brush.
2) Use a product that is 2 shades darker (we will call it a contour) of your own skin tone, designate areas on the sides and under the cheekbones. Point under the cheekbones, where to start shading is usually found just below the center of the ear.
3) Contour product label areas on the sides of the nose, under the tip of the nose, in the crease. Blend well.
4) Bright tone, apply in the following areas: the nose, just above the cheekbones, the chin (to make it look more rounded, not sharp, to outline not only the center of the chin, but also along the horizontal stroke), above the upper lip (it will make lips fuller). Blend well.
5) Apply a highlighter under the brow to beak, lower lash extension (lower eyelid) emphasize the white pencil. On the apples of your cheeks, apply a little blush.
Board make-up: Use a cream product and apply with your fingers. Warm hands warm before applying the product, allowing it to slide better on the skin, like clockwork.
. If the oval shape of the face is also little that needs revision, says Lana. But you can make the face look more subtle, marking the cheekbones and nose.
1) Outline The product is applied under the cheekbones, temples and forehead, you can not touch. We set off the side of the nose.
2) Bright tone we put in the middle of the nose. If the nose is long, and we want to make it a little shorter, we lighten a nose. Apply the highlighter above the upper lip, on the cheekbones, for ever.
3) Do not forget the blush, it is better to put between the highlighter and the darker tone, carefully shaded.
4) Highlight the eyes with a white pencil (internal line growth of eyelashes on the lower eyelid), dark tone, apply a dark brush at the lash line.
Council makeup artist: you can shade your fingers, and you can broad brush designed for tonal framework.
. With this face shape, you need to focus on mitigating and rounded chin, giving his forehead more rounded shape.
1) Apply the product on the contour following areas: under the cheekbones, around the chin (but not obscure the strong chin!), On the sides of the nose to the temples and forehead, the tip of the nose to the upper part of the century.
2) Bright color and highlighter put on the nose, just above the cheekbones, the center of the forehead.
3) Apply blush much crumbly, very transparent and easily.
4) draw a contour product crease and along the lower lash line. White pencil - in the inner edge of the lash line on the lower eyelid.
Board make-up: As a highlighter can be used shade of color nude, two shades lighter than your skin tone, you can - foundation, and 2 tones lighter than your skin.
. For such a person should be to minimize the number of round lines, highlighting the center of the face and set off around the edges. It is necessary to remove the roundness of the chin, and this will be enough to make a person is not so wide.
1) Outline The product is applied under the cheekbone, under the chin, on the forehead, on the sides and tip of the nose, in the folds of the eyelids.
2) Apply the highlighter under the eyebrow, on the eyelids, light tone - on the nose, on the cheeks.
3) Separate the white eye pencil (on the inner lash line).
4) Blush at the round face is best not to apply and instead apply a highlighter just above the cheekbones.
Advice from a makeup artist: When rastushevyvanii brush on cheekbones do move up and down, and on the eyelids - arcs left and right (similar to the trajectory of the wiper on a car).
FORM "long face"
. Oblong face must somehow cut vertically, for that matter less chin and emphasize the cheekbones.
1) Outline the product put on the chin, under the cheekbones, around the edge of the face.
2) Bright tone put on the eyelids, the middle of the forehead, cheeks, half-bridge, under the eyebrow.
3) In addition, apply a highlighter on the eyelids and nose, do not apply on the chin.
4) White pencil for a more open view, a loop product - the line of growth of eyelashes.
You use konturingom face? How do you evaluate the work of make-up artist Lana Krizki?