Part One - clean brains.
Part Two - Cleansing the body.
"Big Wash" - the many mistresses of this phrase goes hot. Before my eyes immediately pop up the mountain of dirty laundry, packaging powders, bleach, air conditioning. Panic on the label instructions: "You can not ..." "No way ...". Scurry shopping in search of the necessary funds. And ... still yellow sheets neotstavshie stains on shirts, faded dress, etc., etc.
And all this suffering only because of the fact that we do not know how to prepare for the big wash. It's time to become a Marshal Zhukov "clothesline strategy." We split the "capture dirt" into several stages:
1. Analysis of dirty laundry.
2. Definition and acquisition of the necessary funds.
3. Preparation of the "bridgehead" for drying.
5. The total wash "by subgroups."
It seems difficult, dreary and long? Not at all. With a little practice, you'll do all this on a one-two.
So, to understand underwear. Then just remember my mother: "Color - apart from the white! ". All right, that's just the graduation linen exclusively on the "skin color" is not enough. We expand into different heaps: cotton, linen, wool and knitted fabrics, synthetics, underwear, bedding, curtains and blinds, kitchen towels and potholders ... One tip: things to different spots better to put in a separate basket - they still have to pay individual attention and wash separately.
Now that we know exactly what will have to deal with, draw up a list of problems: yellowing cotton items, washing knitwear, silk, etc. We recognize stains and make them in a separate list. So it will be easier to determine what tools you need to cook or buy and we will not have bought too much, and none are left unattended.
Thus, the "rag forces" apart, it is time to deal with the "arsenal." We took out a jar-box. What we may need?
Universal washing powder.
Suitable for washing "is not capricious" fabrics, do not require special attention to the person.
Special detergents and liquid
. Designed for washing certain types of tissue: white and colored, cotton and delicate, natural and synthetic, etc.
Laundry detergent with bio-additives.
Contrary bravura advertising, such funds solely to cope with stains of protein origin.
- Chlorinated and oxygenated. I want to believe that taking care of their own health and quality of erasable things still prevails over the habits and stereotypes. So forget about the chlorine bleach, as a nightmare. But when you buy with active oxygen bleach will be careful pay attention not only to the fact, for what type of underwear he designed, but as of the date of production. The fact that oxygen-bleaching most often available in liquid form, so after 3-6 months before they lose 50-75% of its effectiveness.
Amplifiers washing powder
. They certainly can significantly shorten the time of washing, to reduce efforts and improve the quality of linen "output". But only under the condition that will be matched exactly according to the type of fabric and the type of pollution.
These funds are intended to mitigate the linen, its flavoring and anti-static properties. Of course, first of all we choose fabric softener smell. It should be, of course, pleasant to our sense of smell, but do not forget that too intense and persistent smell can permanently settle in our clothes, unprofitable shading or interrupting favorite perfume fragrance. But buying the air conditioning to combat static electricity, do not be amiss to take a look at the label: and whether the chosen means of such an effect? For air conditioners are different: to impart softness to eliminate persistent odors to give water repellency things ...
A little about the packaging. The most economical is a soft plastic packing bag. The most easy to use - box for 400-500 gr. powder. Turn the mind. Do we really need a 5-pound bag of powder for wool and knitwear, if in the closet among the jeans and cotton shirts hanging sad single knit cardigan? It is convenient to be emptied powder from 3-pound box? Does it make sense to purchase 2 liter bottles of bleach to three handkerchiefs?
And, of course, do not forget about the way we used to wash. Means for automatic washing machines are suitable for cars activator type and for hand washing, but the reverse is not possible. "Machines" are usually much more expensive, so that when we have a lot to wash by hand, it makes sense to buy a powder for this purpose alone.
As soon as we make efforts for further saving of time, effort and money, and do not forget about how and where we will dry the laundry. Even if you - the owner of ultra-modern washing machine and dryer, some tips may very well be useful to you.
• Do not for a long time to dry clothes in the wind - it can lose elasticity and strength.
• For drying, as well as laundry, group things on the white and colored, tench dry things apart from the rest.
• Use the coils in the bathroom to dry only in case of emergency: such things after drying become stiff, and often they are produced yellow stains, burns.
• To save space and preserve the shape of things, use plastic hangers for clothes, just do not forget to zip up before drying buttons and zippers.
• Knitwear dried, having spread it on a towel and periodically changing the sodden towel to dry.
• Dry the linen and clothes using clothespins faster than flexing it through the rope, but be careful with the tissues, which can be deformed.
So, like everything. All? Look at the list. And how to be with a spot of a ball point pen on a school shirt son sweat stains on her blouse or consequences of a beer party? Experience has shown that such pollution is not all and not always a virtue, even an expensive household chemicals. Well, if the family lives allergy ...
Here to help us to hasten our grandmothers battalions with its time-tested recipes. So, the conclusion spots. But first, it is worth recalling: Before using any means, check the reaction of the tissue it is not on a small inconspicuous area.
- Fresh stains from red wine and fruits are removed, if they fill table salt, then rinse with warm water and soap.
- Ink disappear if put on the spot of tomato juice for 10 minutes, then rinse.
- To remove the wax, you need to put on both sides of paper towel and carefully iron the iron a few times until the wax melts and is absorbed into the paper. Sweat stains will disappear if the thing to soak for an hour in salt water (to 1 liter. Handful of salt water).
- Fresh stains from tea, fruit juices are washed with hot water.
- Old stains can be derived from the fruit, if the cause for a while citric acid solution (2 g per 1 cup of water), then rinse, but do not use soap!
- Chocolate traces of fear soaking in very salty water.
- Traces of blood will disappear if the thing to soak in cold water (no soap!).
- Worn and jammed the place will find the original form if to wipe them with a mixture of equal parts ammonia and water, then wipe with a dry cloth and dry.
- Greasy refreshing place swab dipped in clean gasoline.
- Fresh grass stains remove soaking in a solution of 1 teaspoon of salt at 0, 5 cups of warm water.
- Footprints in the clothes of the spirits disappear if moisten their wine alcohol or glycerol, or soak a cotton swab with acetone.
- Lipstick is detected jealous wife, if you remove it with a cloth dipped in pure alcohol.
- Spots of hair dye you can try to remove the hydrogen peroxide and ammonia.
- Stubborn stains from milk or cream remove the mixture of equal parts of glycerine, ammonia and water.
- Potassium permanganate neutralize sour.
- Spot of vegetable oil can be removed by wiping with a cloth soaked in kerosene and then wash with soap and water.
- Old grease stains will hand over their positions after treatment schesyu of 1 part ammonia, 1 part of salt and 3 parts water.
- Fresh oil was removed by pulp white bread.
- The spots of iodine are removed when moistened several times with water, then rub potato starch or soaked in a solution of a few drops of ammonia and 1 cup of water and then washed in the suds.
- Spots of fish disappear after treatment with a mixture of 1 tsp glycerine, 0, 5 tsp ammonia and 1 tsp vodka.
- If you get dirty gouache, soak the stain in cold water and detergent, and then clean the dirt with a brush.
- Kitchen towels and handkerchiefs easier to wash if soak them in salt water.
- The smell of sweat to eliminate things adding 1 tablespoon soda during the wash.
And now a few simple tips:
• When washing molting things in water with detergent is added at the rate of vinegar 3 tbsp. l. 4 L of water. And if the thing is shedding heavily soiled, wash out it will soak in salt water: 1 tbsp. l. salt 1 bucket of water.
• To during washing of knitted loops on things does not stretch, they just need a little prometat.
• From small tan markings on the iron can be removed by wiping them with half a raw onion, and then soak the thing in cold water for 1-2 hours.
• laundry basket should have as many holes in it that things are not "suffocated" in anticipation of the wash.
Well, perhaps that's all. Linen graded, detergents and stain removal cooked and laid on the relevant pile. It is safe to engage in battle.
Good luck with your big wash!
| Author: Catherine Khetagurova