Every woman aspires to be attractive for a long time to preserve the beauty and youthfulness. This can help the olive oil - the universal cosmetic tool that offers a truly miraculous properties. Even in ancient Greece, women used it for skin and hair. Today, it is available for Russian beauties.
Olive oil helps to preserve the elasticity of the skin, improves its elasticity, nourishes and moisturizes. It contains large amounts of vitamins such as A, E, B, D, K, which render the skin is very beneficial. Olive oil is particularly well suited for dry and aging skin: it holds moisture for a long time, without clogging the pores, helps to regenerate skin cells and prevents the appearance of wrinkles.
Olive oil part of many modern cosmetics. Prepare cosmetics with him is possible and at home. Try a few simple recipes that you will love.
For the skin
- Olive oil - is a great way to cleanse the skin. It can be used for removing makeup, like jelly. Slightly heat the olive oil in a water bath, soak a cotton ball to them and wipe his face. Those who have dry skin, it is recommended to leave the oil on the skin for 20-30 minutes, or even overnight, if the procedure is carried out in the evening. If you have oily skin, wash with cool water after 5-10 minutes.
- Remarkable cleaning properties has
olive oil. This tool is suitable for dry skin. To prepare it, you will need:
3 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil
4 tbsp. spoon of cucumber juice
½ tsp. Baking soda
1 tsp. Rosewater
All ingredients should be thoroughly mixed. The resulting mixture should be applied on the face, hold a minute and rinse with warm water. Cucumber juice does not last, so the tool can not be stored for more than 3 days.
- Oily skin suit
. For its production need the following ingredients:
3 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil
1 tbsp. tablespoon lemon juice
½ tsp. Salt food
1 tsp. Rosewater
The tool is prepared and applied in the same manner as cucumber lotion. It has remarkable cleaning properties.
- For all skin types suitable
olive oil. With it you can quickly restore skin elasticity and attractiveness. Mix one teaspoon of olive oil, sour cream, lemon and carrot juice and add a tablespoon of yeast. The mixture was put on face for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with cool water.
- Olive oil is a wonderful means to care for the most delicate and sensitive skin -
. Lubricate this area a little warm olive oil and make easy massage pads neat pat ring finger then soak in the relaxed state for about 30 minutes Remove excess oil with a paper towel. This procedure is perfectly moisturizes the delicate skin around the eyes and helps smooth out fine wrinkles. It is advisable to carry out her every night.
Olive oil against stretch marks
Olive oil promotes skin regeneration thanks to its high content of vitamin E. This property interesting to anyone who wants to get rid of stretch marks on the breasts, abdomen, buttocks and forearms. In addition, if you add in the olive oil, a few drops of your favorite essential oil, the procedure will be especially enjoyable. Remarkably uplifting lemon or orange oil. Rub mixture of oils in the stretch to dramatically improve skin condition.
Even in ancient Greece, women used olive oil for hair care.
- Today you can use a head massage with olive oil to your hair become more healthy and strong. Before you wash your hair, dip the tips of the fingers in olive oil and within 10 minutes massage your scalp. Then rinse the hair with warm water, then you can wash them as usual.
- Olive oil nourishes fine hair, making it silky, smooth and shiny. Quickly give your hair excellent views to help such a remedy: Mix 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 egg and 1 spoonful of apple cider vinegar or honey. All ingredients should be thoroughly mixed and then applied to the hair and leave for 10 minutes. Then wash your hair with warm water. You will immediately notice that the hair began to look better, have acquired volume, it is easier to style.
- Once a week is recommended to make nourishing compress of olive oil for the ends to prevent them section. Dip the ends of her hair in a glass with a little warmed olive oil for 10-15 minutes. Then secure them to the back of the head and wrap a hot towel head. After 30 minutes, rinse with water, remaining oil.
These are just some of beauty recipes with olive oil. Due to its remarkable properties it is very widely used in cosmetology, and probably every woman knows how to cook at least one mask with olive oil. In addition, it has a very beneficial effect on the entire body, so be sure to add olive oil not only masks but also in food: salads, cereals and other dishes. Soon you will notice positive changes in appearance and in the mood.
Use olive oil, and be beautiful!