Cosmetic companies are always in search of natural extracts that will fight wrinkles, moisturize the skin, remove dark circles under the eyes, reduce hyperpigmentation ... sometimes find, but advertised promises of updates with new extracts are divided about the truth of scientific research. But there are ingredients that have passed through a sieve research and tests. One of these - grape seed extract.
However, it should be noted that the studies have not been completed, and still going. Although some of what we can say with certainty. How can you be sure of grape seed extract?
What is grape seed extract?
Grape seed extract, known scholar named Vitis Vinifera, obtained from whole grape seeds. The composition of the extract was immediately struck by scientists and cosmetologists. Indeed, in him, proanthocyanidins, polyphenols, flavonoids and anthocyanins. All of these substances are classified as powerful antioxidants, which can reduce the damage caused by the activity of free radicals and sunlight, and this damage in turn - the first cause of premature skin aging.
Grape seed extract is a powerful antioxidant that can fight free radicals and work to stabilize the collagen and elastin, improving skin elasticity and improving its appearance. A study of 2000, which were compared to the antioxidant action of grape seed extract and other components, it became clear that the protection against free radicals and DNA damage exceeds the properties of the investigated extract even such recognized defenders as vitamins C, E and β-carotene.
Bio "Grape seed extract" struggling with aging, pigmentation of the skin, improve collagen bonds in the skin, protect the immune system.
In the same study, it was found that topical grape seed extract increases the sun protection factor of human skin. This again is due to the high content of antioxidants in the extract. However, one can not speak of full protection from the sun. Antioxidants reduce a fracture to applicable under the skin to sunlight, and do not block them. This means that the grape seed extract improves the efficiency of the sunscreen, but can not substitute for it.
Wound healing action
In 2001, a study was published which confirmed that grape seed extract has a healing effect on wound healing. Mainly because resveratrol proantotsianidnomu compound which contains. Grape seed extract contains 5000 mg of resveratrol.
Density and youthfulness hair from grape seed
Grape seed extract can be found in hair products. This shampoo, and air conditioning. Also additives. For the density of hair work catechins grapeseed, they increase blood circulation, protecting the hair from falling out and giving them strength and elasticity.
Additive Inneov «Density Hair" with grape seed extract
Grape seed extract in medicine
Ektrakt grape seeds - recognized by physicians as useful in the treatment of many diseases:
- Heart disease (symptoms of which are high blood pressure and high cholesterol).
- It can also prevent the growth of cancer cells.
- Active against HIV by suppressing the expression of the virus.
- Effective in healing wounds.
- Helps with increased bone density.
- Used to treat osteoporosis.
- It is used for edema and venous insufficiency.
The truth about the conservative properties of the extract
At a time when parabens (preservatives basic makeup of today) were deemed harmful, the manufacturers all over the world attended to search for new, less hazardous preserving agents. And for a while, one of them was found grape seed extract. But, unfortunately, I do not think that this extract is truly magical. Something he can, but something - no. There is research, to put an end to the expectations of the conservative properties of grape seed extract. In 1999, the University of Greifswald, Germany, were considered conservative properties of several natural ingredients. Preserving agents (triclosan and methyl paraben) were found only in the grapefruit seed extract, and grape seed extract do not.
Grape seed oil
When we talk about grape seed, it is worth noting not only a product of the extract, and butter. It has almost the same properties as the extract. But more available, because grape seed oil can be bought at a regular pharmacy.
- Radiance. Use grape seed oil instead of or together with night serum for the skin. Every night, apply 3-4 drops to the face. Grape seed oil is easily absorbed and leaves no greasy residue. In addition, grape seed oil has an astringent effect, so the next morning you will see only a natural shine without greasy.
- Grape seed oil reduces varicose veins.
- Powerful antioxidant properties of grape seed oil is not less than the extract. The antioxidants in the oil is 50 times greater than vitamin E and 20 times greater than vitamin C.
Cream, Green Mama Anti-age «Grape seed oil and wheat proteins"
- It is used in cooking. It is safe when heated to high temperatures, so it can be used not only in salads and marinades and frying, baking. It is used as an ingredient in homemade mayonnaise.
- Grape seed oil - exclusive oil for body massage. It moisturizes and easily glides over the skin.
- You can safely use the oil for the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Add grapeseed oil in a daily moisturizer, lotions for the body, sunscreen.
- Use oil as lip balm.
- Grape seed oil is treated with stretching, as well as issues such as the leg skin itching, peeling, even a bad smell.
- Dietary supplements with grape seed oil used for the treatment of varicose veins, pigmentation of the skin, cardiovascular system, detoxification, cleaning the body.
- After shaving effectively use this oil, try it yourself and tell her man, especially if he has sensitive skin.