Here is a selection of the best and most popular smoothie beverage of seasonal fruits and a powerful wave of nutrients.
The secret of good smoothies - a careful mix + fresh ingredients. Mixing should be at least 1 minute. So, our hits Top 5 smoothies in 2013.
1. Blueberry smoothie from Oprah Winfrey
- Powerful antioxidants and mental clarity.
- Half a cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 glass of freshly squeezed apple juice
- 1 ripe banana
- Half a cup of frozen raspberries
- A quarter cup of raw walnuts (preferably pre-soak them).
2. Honey Smoothies from Martha Stewart
- A huge amount of vitamin C and healthy honey.
- 2 glasses of freshly squeezed orange juice (it takes 6 or 7 oranges!)
- ¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 ripe bananas
3. Smoothies from Dr. Oz
- Simplicity and usefulness.
- 1 Peach
- 2 tablespoons chopped avocado
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- A third of a cup of strawberries
- Three-quarters of a cup of low-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon grapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
4. Strawberry-banana smoothie
- Excellent replacement for breakfast or any snack.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 large handful of fresh or frozen strawberries
- 15 oz (425 g) coconut milk
- 15 ounces of filtered / clean water
5. Berry smoothie
- The perfect combination of antioxidants and fresh forest products.
- Half a cup of raspberries
- Half a cup of blueberries
- Half cup of blackberries
- Half a glass of strawberry ice cream
- 1 cup skim milk