No, do not tell, and a pencil - it is quite another! What could compete arrow painted on the eye century, albeit subtly sharpened pencil with a jeweler's work liquid eyeliner in the same matter. Indeed, liquid eyeliner - the master of make-up and a decent replacement it is not, and has not yet invented!
Who associate modern woman eyeliner? I bet the first thing that pops up in a subtle way Natalya Varley, Svetlana Svetlichnaya ...
... Audrey Hepburn in "Breakfast at Tiffany", an elegant lady Kennedy Onassis of the documentary chronicles the unforgettable Marilyn, Brigitte Bardot and many more fashion-icon of his era.
Captivated us with their chiselled arrows and Angelica in the famous epic and unforgettable prima Lyudmila Gurchenko still shows class in this element female makeup.
From the depths of decades, looking at us with black and white photos almost inclined pretty woman's head with a pronounced burning eyes wide open magnificently framed by lashes and subtle arrow at the edge of the eye, no doubt derived liquid eyeliner.
And that is the question: would this head is as pretty if not for the liquid eyeliner? It is unlikely. After all, skillfully derived using liquid eyeliner, coquette, with a very thin tip of the arrow at the edge of the eye and gives the female gaze, and around the female form, so much charm, so feminine!
Today, the fashion for liquid liner in a woman's make-up is back! And, then, it returns the reign of charm and femininity! Flirty arrows derived using liquid eyeliner, makeup notice of celebrities like Paris Hilton, Tina Kandelaki, Dita Von Teese and others.
What you need to know about the modern fashionistas liquid eyeliner?
- Firstly, liquid eyeliner provides (as opposed to a pencil) more saturated color, and the arrow turns itself more resistant.
- Second, liquid eyeliner more amenable to mixing colors, ie, using it is easier to obtain colored chameleon, for example, look for the blue pencil with a green shine you will be hard, and liquid eyeliner such a plan is widely available in the catalogs of the leading manufacturers of cosmetics.
- Third, the absolute advantage of the liquid eyeliner - her brush. Who sold liquid liner with two types of brushes: fine and brush-tip pen. Beauticians are advised to use brush-tip pen for those just trying to make up your eyeliner, as such an applicator is easier to deduce a straight line. Fine same brush is more suitable for professionals.
For starters, you can work out the arrow display on the outside of the hand. So you can better feel the possibility of brush. Try to press stronger weaker derive accurate rounding up.
To avoid shaking hands while pointing arrow on the eyelid, you can lock the arm leaning on the dressing table. Next, close, or closes his eyes, slightly pulls the eyelid and draw a line. If the line does not get exactly right the first time, it is easy to adjust the ear swab, pre-moistened with a makeup remover. Also, beginners should choose gray or brown eyeliner, because These colors are not as ambitious as the classic black, and look at the century, more natural, it does not require a perfect line.
But how to carry out this clever line, it depends on the shape and purpose of the eye makeup.
If the eyes are small, the arrow to start drawing from the middle of the century at the base of the eyelashes, a little beyond the outer corner derive and easy finish Raised line up arrow. This technique is designed to visually expose the eye to expand.
If the eyes are round and have a desire to give them a larger incision, the arrow begins to lead from the inner corner of the eye lash line to the outside and at the end of the arrow to lift his temples. Too long arrows appear theatrically, so make-up artists recommend not to display an arrow on the edge of the eye more than 5 mm.
If the arrow on the upper eyelid you conquer, you can experiment, and the arrow on the lower eyelid. For this arrow're from the inner corner of the eye on the lower eyelid and just omit the line closer to the outer corner of the eye.
With close-set eyes makeup artists recommend to keep a thin line from the middle of the century, and is closer to the outer corner of the eye making it thicker and rises to his temples.
If, however, the eyes are planted closely, visually we push them apart, holding a thick line in the most lashes.
Shaded arrow or leave it clear - a matter of personal taste. Just remember that nerastushevannaya hand requires more skill in its application, and the shade - making more natural makeup. Feather arrow made of liquid eyeliner can be by applying it with a brush in the shadow tone eyeliner.
If you want to narrow the eye visually do a little rounder, is draw a thin arrow at the inner corner of the eye and from the outside, and the center of the arrow derive more thickened. It is also visually enlarge the eyes help applying white eyeliner on the inner eyelid. More eyed obtain and use several colors podvodok. This tone eyeliner lower lid should be somewhat lighter tone of the top liner.
Maximum expressiveness large and medium-sized eyes can make eyeliner Inland century, but it is absolutely contraindicated small or asymmetrical eyes, as these stresses their properties.
Leading manufacturers of cosmetics today offering fashionistas liquid eyeliner various colors.
• Classic black eyeliner suitable for any occasion.
• For natural daytime make-up - ideal black-brown and a brown eyeliner. For a cold image - dark blue.
• Universal and is considered a green eyeliner. Her emerald green and shades of marsh perfect for green eyes.
• Color leashes aqua perfect harmony with gray and blue eyes. A walnut and plum shades of eyeliner is easy to make friends with brown eyes.
• For owners of dark skin is best suited black and dark tones podvodok. Olive skin look better dark shades of brown, blue and green eyeliner.
• For a festive make-up ideal gold, silver, pearl eyeliner.
• The effect can be achieved shining eyes and picking up the liner inner eyelid exactly matching eyes.
• The integrity as well as the entire image can be easily achieved by choosing eyeliner to match with clothes.
If the leash is lubricated, then fix it on the eyelid can, covering shades of neutral colors. But at the same time keep in mind when printed eyeliner on the upper eyelid, it is likely to deep-set eyes, and with such a landing eye eyeliner is not at all (!).
If the arrow is too lifted up, there is a danger effect of slanting eyes.
It is also bad manners to use liquid eyeliner considered:
-if the color is darker than the color of eyeliner mascara;
- If the eyeliner on the lower eyelid applied thicker than on the top.
The main danger when using liquid liner - not to overdo it and do not get a result is too grotesque theatrical makeup. A natural way to using liquid eyeliner makeup goes through a series of experiments, samples and critical evaluation. And then a cute image of an old black and white photos come to life will sparkle with new faces and color perfection!