I propose to talk about styles. Number of styles is enormous. This classic, sports, romance, retro, and more. If let's call listed basic styles, that they can be used to create other styles, such as a bohemian or French.
A bit of French style
France in the minds of many - the capital of the fashion world. It is not surprising that he was born the so-called "French style" in clothing and interior. What sets it apart from all others?
To begin with, that the French fashion - the embodiment of elegance and chic. Just look at the masterpieces created by Chanel, Givenchy, Lanvin.
For simplicity of French women - synonymous with sexuality and good taste. Of course, not all dress alike in France. And this is understandable. Simply, if you want to bring to your image a little bit of French elegance, then pay attention to the general recommendations.
1. As is known, better - less. It is not necessary to wear a lot of jewelry and furs. Then, what will give you the elegance and sexuality? Posture, confidence and clothes that emphasize your strengths.
2. If you want to add to your image of a bright spot? Please. Just do not overdo it, otherwise you'll look like a clown. The secret lies in the fact that the color stain should be in one place. For example - a dress, jacket or skirt. And shoes and accessories you should choose neutral colors.
3. The traditional French style characterized by neutral and dark colors: beige, black, brown, white. In small doses or monochrome version may be green, red, purple. Red and black - Parisian favorite colors. And if the black color can be seen in large quantity, generally localized red. Or is it a red lipstick or dress or shoes or a coat or .... In general, a woman will not see too much red.
4. Parisienne in its weight to choose clothes classic and simple cut that sits well. And so they do not need to add too many bright accessories.
And now for the things that will make you a real Parisian.
This is the "French" finishing touch. It can be of any material. Alternatively, try a scarf. The choice is only for you.
Hats, caps and berets.
These things are also attached to Paris. This must-have for the cold season.
More often - sunglasses with black or brown lenses, as these colors are suitable for everything. And the French are very practical person. But the form can be completely arbitrary.
The most important thing - the bag should keep the balance of the image. There is even a joke, that it should not be more than bags for dogs. This means that some clothes can not wait next to a very large size. Again neutral colors - brown, black or white / beige.
These are general guidelines for the creation of the French style. For some reason, women in this country like no one else able to mix together all sorts of things, and not to look at this tasteless (although there are exceptions happen). Even if you love the bright vibrant colors, you can always give your image a little bit of Parisian chic.
A bit of a bohemian style
What is the bohemian style? This is an opportunity to look stylish is that convenient. A highlight is that the owner enjoys this style because that is what he wants. It's a mix of hippie style, casual, vintage style and the gypsy style. Many stars prefer it this way: Sienna Miller, Mischa Barton, Nicole Ritchie, Kate Moss, Mary-Kate Olsen.
So, what you need to do when you want to create a bohemian look.
• The first and the main thing - keep it simple.
• The colors and the clothes should fit you and create a complete image.
• Do not wear loose clothing that hides you from head to toe.
• Normally, bohemian style distinguishes layering. And it is important to know when to stop. So. Dress up and look at myself in the mirror from a distance. Now answer the following questions:
- Whether your outfit diverts attention away from the person?
- Do not you look shorter than you are?
- Do not you like cabbage?
If at least one question you answered "yes", then remove one layer.
• To this style worked for you, combine with loose clothing or tight fitted clothes. For example, a sweater and leggings.
• This style is good because it is very different. Not everyone can head to toe dressed in clothes in the style of Boho. So, for starters, try adding a few strokes, and then act according to circumstances. Moreover, a gradual entry into the image, you will be able to avoid a lot of mistakes that can make you look like a glamorous homeless.
• Now let's talk about color. So, the basic colors to create the bohemian style you have to be black, brown, cream, khaki, olive and all their shades. Add to them the gold, silver, gray, dark red, purple and other dark saturated colors, and you - in the style of Miss Boho. But remember that the maximum number of colors at a time shall not exceed 3-4.
• Do not worry if the basic colors do not suit you. You can always make assumptions and adjust the style for yourself.
• Creating a bohemian style, you can feel free to express yourself in detail and accessories. It is not necessary to spend big money on a dress. Let's start with the selection of jewelry. It works best jewelry made in basic colors. Not bad, if they will have a lot of threads, hoops, etc. The main thing that they attracted attention.
• With accessories undecided. Proceed to create layers. Home - gradually. Start with the most simple: tunic, jeans and a scarf.
• Creating a bohemian style, you can safely use the clothes worn, maybe even your mother or grandmother. Therein lies the beauty of this area. To be stylish, do not need to buy new things.
• Or you can contact the ethnics by way of peasant girls or the Greek goddess. The main thing - to choose the right accessories. By the way, bohemian style works great in the summer season.
• If you are not sure what to wear and how to look at the celebrities who will point you in the right way and a wrong way.
Try it, maybe one of these styles will suit you in spirit. If not, then read the following article.