Get ready for a long struggle, spots do not disappear for 1 day. But they can be mitigated or removed if efforts are constant and persistent.
- One of the most unpleasant reactions of the skin. The trouble is that it looks very unattractive (after all, we have a good foundation and correctors), the most important thing - the pigmentation can be deadly.
Pigmentation caused by melanin, which is designed to protect our skin from the sun. But when the body undergoes the impact of adverse conditions, melanin production can have a negative impact.
Apple cider vinegar from pigmentation
This natural remedy is applied externally and inwardly. Twice a day (morning and evening) treat dark skin with a cotton swab moistened with apple cider vinegar. Additionally, the folk recipe recommends morning and evening to drink a drink of apple cider vinegar 2 tbsp half a cup of warm vinegar + water + 1 tablespoon of honey (the taste).
Vitamin E from pigmentation
Vitamin E, which is sold in capsules (in oil) - is a tool that should be lubricated with pigment spots. This recipe, if not completely remove pigmentation, but incredibly good for your skin.
- Even more unpleasant thing. It occurs when melanin produces too much of melanocytes in some areas. The reason may not always be the sun, sometimes it leads to other factors such as stress, poor diet, hormonal imbalance, pregnancy.
Remove old problem is much more complicated than just appeared spots. And natural remedies are effective help. If you have pigmentation for a long time, these recipes are completely saved, although the overall level a little skin tone. Choose your recipe, use it regularly and do not lose your perseverance, and you will succeed.
Turmeric by hyperpigmentation
Mix turmeric with milk in a ratio of 1: 2. Stir until smooth paste. Apply this paste on your face and leave for 15 minutes. Massage in circular motions and then rinse with warm water.
Aloe Vera by hyperpigmentation
Use dark spots on the aloe vera gel daily. Apply on the stain, leave for 15 minutes. The most effective of freshly squeezed juice of aloe vera. Aloe vera gel, which is sold in pharmacies, too bad, but make sure that it is completely natural.
Almonds by hyperpigmentation
This is a popular Indian recipe. Soak almonds overnight. The next morning grind the nuts, add a little honey for better adhesion to the skin. Meda add enough to make a thick paste. The resulting mixture is used as a normal face mask. It is applied to the face and leave for 15 minutes. A little massage your skin before you wash the usual warm water.
Orange by hyperpigmentation
Take fresh orange peel. Crush and mix it with a little milk to get a smooth cream. This cream must be applied to the face and leave at least half an hour. After the massage your face cream and rinse with warm water. This method removes the dead cells exfoliate well and renews the skin. Such masks are used regularly three times a week.
- It is able to identify skin discoloration. It looks very unattractive. Vitiligo often separate areas of the body (legs, arms, hands, face), rarely covers the entire body. Vitiligo is the result of disorders of the immune system. Treatment amenable to extremely ill, but some home remedies facilitates the skin condition vitiligo. Try this:
- Turmeric from vitiligo.
Mix 5 tablespoons turmeric powder with 250 ml of mustard oil. Apply this mixture on the affected area daily. Do this twice a day.
- Red clay from vitiligo.
Take a bit of ginger juice and mix with red clay. This tool will be effective if applied to the white spots on a daily basis.
- Water from vitiligo.
Water should be stored overnight in a copper vessel. This drink is very good for the digestive system and strengthen the immune system. As a consequence, the beverage reduces the symptoms of vitiligo. Drink "copper" water daily in the morning.
If you are not low on money, very good results give laser and microdermabrasion. But first, try folk remedies or chemical peels. Peeling acids can be carried out at home, but in the cabin pick up the necessary concentration of resources. For the procedure chosen means with natural acids:
- Glycolic acid (a substance derived from sugar cane);
- Salicylic acid (derived from the bark of willow);
- Lactic acid (from sour milk).
Caveats that are worth to know
1) The first warning can be called the use of lemon and lemon juice. Citrus juice, indeed, has bleaching properties, but it can be very irritating to the skin. In pure form, it is not recommended to use it. If you want to try some lemon recipe, then the lemon juice diluted with water.
2) You should definitely be said to be careful when using special creams against hyperpigmentation. Better to choose creams that do not contain hydroquinone, because this ingredient is recognized as a health hazard. A creams such as for example, Meladerm, are 100% natural and contain no hazardous chemicals.
3) All popular recipes should be used for at least 2 months to see good results. And in most cases, significant changes occur at 12, and even after 16 weeks.