Pilates - exercise system that helps make the body flexible and resilient, shape silhouette without pumping muscles. Suitable for people with different levels of physical fitness.
Start with simple exercises and gradually add them, complicating the complex. Let us turn to the exercises.
1. Exercise "Hundred".
It is best to include a warm-up, as it helps to warm up the abdominal muscles and legs. The most important thing to breathe correctly. This exercise can complicate or simplify depending on your training. Technique is as follows:
- Lie on the floor, bend your legs, raise them. Put your hands on your knees. Breathe.
- On the exhale, lower your head so that his chin was pinned to his chest. And lift the shoulders and chest, using abdominal muscles. Breathe.
- On the exhale, straighten your legs. Hands with the elongated parallel to the floor. Legs are also shed. The lower you can lower legs, the more you strain your abdominal muscles, but can not touch the floor. Hold this position and make five breaths. At the same time move the arms up and down like a ball on the floor beat. At the same time the neck and shoulders should be relaxed.
- Then, as you exhale, return to the starting position.
By doing this exercise you should be comfortable, ie the back should not bend. Therefore, lower the legs to the point where you can keep your back straight.
Exercise 2. "Full rise housing."
This exercise works out your abs. It is performed as follows:
- Lie on the floor. Legs are straight. Stomach in, shoulders slumped. Take a few deep breaths.
- Then, put your hands behind your head. This will be considered as the starting point.
- As you inhale, lift your head, shoulders and chest off the floor. On the exhale, continue the upward movement. During the ascent, try to keep your back straight.
- After your body has taken the position perpendicular to the floor, lean forward and try to get his hands to toes. Ideally, the legs should be straight. But if you're just starting out, then you can slightly bend your knees.
- Hold this position and take a deep breath. Then begin to move in the opposite direction. At the same time, once you start to lie down on your back, feet must remain on the floor, if hard, then slightly bend your knees. Raising them, you are reducing the load on the press.
- Take the starting position.
Do this exercise 6 times.
Exercise 3. "Rotating foot."
This is an exercise to develop strength and endurance. Take the starting position. To do this, lie down on the floor. Legs straight, hands placed apart. Take a few deep breaths.
Then tighten the press. And raise one leg so that it is perpendicular to the floor. Well, or the higher, the better. The leg should be straight. Sock should be pulled out and look at the ceiling. Making circular movements foot slightly, tilt it in the opposite direction, but not much. And just making circular movements to return the leg to the starting position.
Do 5 times for each leg.
Exercise 4. "keep the balance"
. This exercise helps to make the body more flexible, tighten your abdominal muscles and learn to maintain balance. Technique:
- Sit down. Bend your knees and put your heels as close as possible to the buttocks.
- Grasp the ankles from the outside. The shoulders thus omitted.
- Pull belly and tighten the press. Now straighten and raise first one leg, then the other. Keep your balance. Count to 5 and in turn lower legs.
Repeat 3-4 times.
If you are just starting out, you can slightly bend your knees.
Exercise 5. "Rods Pose."
Perhaps this is the most famous in the Pilates exercise. Excellent trains the whole body. In addition, developing strength and endurance. It is performed as follows:
- Get on all fours. Tighten your abs and straighten your back. The shoulder should be just above the brush.
- Now straighten your legs. And set aside legs back.
- From head to toe, you should present a straight line. Count to five.
Do 5 repetitions.
This exercise can be modified.
Exercise 6. "Ball."
This exercise is best to include in the final set of stretching. To execute it, sit on the floor, bend your legs and bring your knees to your chest. Hugged her knees. Shoulders dropped. Arch your back, press chin to the chest. Begin to swing forward - backward.
Push as 5-6 times.
All exercises should be done slowly and smoothly, with a focus on the breath.