In the season 2011-2012 Winter is one of the fashion trends in the makeup of the fashion trends in make-up - a style of disco. And it involves the use of bright colors and contrasting shades combinations. But the make-up of such a plan requires a literate approach. Otherwise it will look defiant and vulgar.
The first thing that should be in your purse - a quality brush, preferably of any professional series. They should be soft enough and not very fluffy. Pay attention to the pile. Its flexibility provides a layer of subtlety and perfect shading shadows on the surface of the eyelids.
Be sure to know:
Personal color palette of bright colors
Dark brown eyes:
blue, lilac, violet, plum. Contrasts: from purple to blue or red.
Dark brown or black eyes:
solid, golden-beige, pastel yellow, coffee, ivory. Contrasting colors: blue, turquoise, indigo, violet.
Blue and blue eyes:
all shades of orange tones (gold, yellow, peach, walnut, brick, copper, ocher), and other warm tones that can warm up a cool blue.
All shades of red, including pink, burgundy, purple, plum, salmon-pink, purple and red. Focus on the shade of your eye (from yellow-green to blue-green).
in general, gray - is universal, so the eyes fit any bright shade, and combinations thereof, but still pay attention to what your color tends to shade (blue or green).
The basic principles of colorimetry
Classic color wheel consists of six colors:
primary (red, blue, yellow) and secondary (orange, green, purple)
Primary colors are the most powerful. Tertiary colors are the result of the mixing of primary and secondary, they can both enhance and neutralize basic colors. Bright combinations: red - green, blue - orange, yellow - purple.
Make-up artists offer to pick up shades of shadows on the following principles:
- The combination of primary and secondary colors. Always very catchy.
- A combination of secondary and tertiary colors. For example, you choose purple, and as a second tone - mixture violet and yellow.
- The combination of temperature contrasts. Cold and warm colors often give spectacular mix. For example, warm pink and purple cold, warm and cool light green mint.
- Combination in contrast with the color of the eyes, skin, hair and clothes. Playing all the same principle of a combination of cold and warm colors.
- Use a monochrome palette. The combination of green and light green, beige and coffee, blue and indigo.
- Playing on the contrast of light and shadow. For example, light peach and navy.
- Graphic combination. Bright colors are combined in a geometric figure, you can safely exercise the imagination.
The basic rules applying shadows
Before applying the shadow moisten and align the eyelid skin. For this we need a basis for make-up (cream, emulsion).
Then, the tone is applied, but only a thin layer to shadows "rolling" during the day. Then follows a light layer of powder. If you use a concealer to conceal dark circles under the eyes, do not forget to put it to a powder.
Next one color shadows stained the inner corner of the eye, the upper and lower eyelids. Supported necessary shade to shade brush.
Contrasting shade shadows superimposed on moving the upper eyelid, the outer corner of the eye and the lower eyelid to the line of the first color.
The boundary between the colors must be properly shaded to look smooth transition.
In winter, we often lack the bright colors, and it is possible to compensate for this by the original makeup. Contrast makeup - a great choice for a party, especially somewhere in the club. But for normal office everyday life it is also nice, if you choose muted colors (beige and brown, light gray and dark gray, pale pink and coffee) and the maximum shade border between them.
| Author: Yulia Prokhorova