Decrypts the ingredients on the packaging of cosmetic products.
The list of ingredients on the packaging of creams, gels and tonics are always impressive in its scope and complexity of the language. Proretinol, kaolin, stearic acid and glyceryl - it really is, and how beneficial for our skin?
Retinyl palmitate (vitamin A)
- A derivative of vitamin A. It stimulates the renewal of skin cells, helping to restore elasticity and smoothness of the skin. It has excellent antioxidant properties.
- Salicylic acid, is used in cosmetics as a dried and an anti-inflammatory component. Antiseptic, reduces sebum, accelerates the exfoliation of dead skin cells. It is a natural preservative.
Stearic (octadecanoic) acid
- One of the most common natural saturated fatty acids. Used in the manufacture of cosmetics and food products as an emulsifier for stabilizing emulsions, as well as detergent and softener components.
- Refers to inorganic UV filters which do not cause allergy or skin irritation. It can be used as a filler, as a white pigment, as a photoprotective agent in various products (powder, eye shadow, lipstick, deodorants and protective cream), as well as the basis for the production of pearlescent pigments.
- Amino alcohol is widely used in the cosmetic industry as a base in the manufacture of soaps, or oils as an emulsifier, as well as the regulation of the acidity of products.
- Vitamin E, a natural antioxidant, regenerating factor activator of vitamin A. It has a moisturizing, smoothing properties, provides healing and anti-inflammatory skin irritations and certain dermatological disorders.
- Helps to tone and evens tired and unhealthy skin.
- Complex substances (soy extract, cinnamic acid derivatives florglyutsenola), which enhances the cellular structure of the epidermis, collagen and elastin content in the stabilization of the skin.
Cetearyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate
- Monoalcohols are far of emulsions and emollients (softeners). These alcohols may be natural or synthetic origin. In cosmetics used as a solvent, an emulsifier, a thickener, a structural framework for the other ingredients.
- Emulsifiers - substances that keep water and oil in a stirred (emulsion) state. Without emulsifier mixture of water and oil will not be stable and will always be from a tube leak "water phase" of the product. It is interesting to note that the emulsifiers administered not only in cosmetics but also in the food (e.g., mayonnaise, emulsifiers listed ingredients are called stabilizers).
- Has wound-healing, soothing, anti-inflammatory and cooling effect.
It keeps moisture in the skin.
emollient, moisturizing the skin without leaving it greasy.
- It has tkaneukreplyayuschim property stimulates the renewal and restoration of skin cells, prevents premature skin aging.
Green tea extract
- It contains tannins, caffeine, vitamins, and has a stimulating and strengthening effect on the skin. It is an antioxidant, softens and smoothes the problem skin.
- Enhances the protective functions of the body, has anti-inflammatory, disinfectant, antibacterial effect, promotes tissue regeneration, toning.
contains tannins, starch, sugars, vitamins B, K, P, which determines its astringent, stimulating and vitaminizing properties. Conker rich in bioflavonoids (vitamin P group), so they have anti-inflammatory and anti-edema effect, improves mikrotsirkullyatsiyu, strengthen the walls of blood vessels, regulate their permeability.
Red grape seed extract
- One of the most active complex bioantioxidants natural origin. Contains proanthocyanidins, catechins (the strongest known antioxidants in the world), and essential fatty acids and tocopherols (group of liposoluble vitamins synthesized by plants).
- Natural preservative, has a moisturizing, soothing, anti-bacterial action, prevents the formation of wrinkles.
- It contains nitrogen and mineral elements, fiber, riboflavin, carotene, a natural antibiotic. Due to the enzyme lysozyme lightens and purifies the skin.
- Fat-like substance that has the property recorded in the stratum corneum, leaving the skin smooth and soft.
- Saturated and active plant extracts, which preparation occurs at a high pressure of carbon dioxide in the medium, thus avoiding the use of additional solvents and impurities, excludes destruction of vitamins and nutrients.
Thank you for your assistance in preparing the material the company "Maltimeks"