The magazine InStyle (American version) has named the 20 most popular shades of nail polish season Spring-2010. Named all trends, from pink to beige and metallic. Discover the list, maybe something you missed?
Meet hot Twenty, choose something new for themselves, pleasing themselves novelties and recommend friends.
There InStyle chose three colors, and illustrated their paints:
- L'Oréal Paris, shade Innocence (Innocence)
- Essie, hue Angel Food (pink for the perfect French manicure)
- MAC, shade Blissed Out (pink-beige)
Pink this season a lot, choose your, but ostroaktualny bright pink, fuchsia up to.
- Zoya, shade Anaka (looks especially good on dark skin)
- Dior, shade Red Dahlia (raspberry pink)
- Dior, Black Dahlia (magenta)
Eternal color that is always relevant. And what especially in 2010?
- Nars, shade Jungle Red (deep red, slightly fading into brown)
- Essie, shade Fishnet Stockings (classic burlesque red)
- Chanel, shade Dragon (more orange-red, looks great on short nails)
Blue and gray shades.
Do not miss these colors. They look great on nails and is not bleak as it seems at first glance.
- Sally Hansen, shade Blazing Blue (the color of the night sky with silver languishing)
- YSL, shade Tuxedo Grey (elegant and classic, almost from YSL tuxedo for your nails)
- Lippmann Collection, shade Do not Tell Mama (chameleon color: black, turquoise and moonlight in one)
Violet and purple.
Violet shades especially popular, and this season they are much richer and richer.
- Revlon, shade Plum Night (almost ink color)
- OPI, shade Lincoln Park After Dark (an excellent choice for the evening)
- Essie, shade Wicked (excellent dark eggplant)
The last show of Chanel confirmed that these colors just made for the season with a fairly neutral makeup.
- Revlon, shade Silver Screen (practically pure silver)
- Chanel, shade Trapèze (silver with a pink sheen)
Lovely trend. The look is such an incredibly rich shades and color, and texture.
- Lippmann Collection, shade Nefertiti (the effect of gold and ceramics)
- Estée Lauder, shade Gold (bronze looks good on any nails)
- Rescue Beauty Lounge, shade Locavore (real party on your nails)
Author: myCharm: Julia Gnedina