Hippocrates believed the daily bath and massage with aromatic oils, the best means to maintain health and good spirits.
Aromatherapy, translated from the Greek "odor treatment", has been known since ancient times, when they first appeared idea that inhaling certain scents can positively influence the mental and physical condition of the person. Nowadays aromatherapy is especially widely applied in aesthetic cosmetology. Essential oils are used when performing various procedures, are added to the creams, masks, lotions.
However, we must remember that essential oils have a revitalizing effect on the whole body, because when applied on the skin, they penetrate through the intercellular fluid in the lymph, and from there into the bloodstream. Therefore, the oil should be of very high quality and they must be used with caution, you find out in advance the necessary concentration to find the right oil.
Beware of imitations!
Now, unfortunately, a lot of fakes and use of low-quality essential oils can lead to very negative consequences. In order not to run into a fake should pay attention to the cost of essential oil. Technology of production of essential oil is very labor intensive. To obtain a few drops of essential oils must be treated with enormous amount of plant material as a plant typically contains no more than 3-4% of essential oil. If the price does not exceed 50-70 rubles, that is the oil for application on the skin and inside the safe use of health. However, all essential oils can not cost the same, so it depends on the cost of the plant material, its rarity and habitat range.
In order to achieve 100% results from aromatherapy need to use 100% natural oil, as only it has a biological effect on three levels: molecular, neuroendocrine, psycho-emotional. Therefore, the package must necessarily be given the Latin name of the plant, and there should be an inscription "100% natural essential oils."
To determine the authenticity of the essential oil can be carried out the following test: on plain paper drip a little essential oil, after 30-40 minutes on the sheet must be left virtually no trace of oil, as natural essential oils are highly volatile.
Shelf life of essential oils
Shelf life of ethereal oils is about 3 years, with the exception of citrus desirable to use throughout the year.
Storing essential oils
Oils should be stored in the dark, away from children at room temperature.
You need to know about the properties of specific essential oils and apply strictly as directed. In some cases, misuse of oil can damage health and cause allergies.
By natural is meant aromakosmetiki cosmetics with a minimum concentration of preservative (1%) such as ethyl, butyl, methyl parabens (typically one, two here, no more), and as the active components only use 100% natural essential oils. Such formulations penetrates through the skin, reaching the blood vessels is included in the metabolic processes of the body. Aromakosmetiks able to compensate for the body's need for vitamins, pro-vitamins, trace elements, enzymes, coenzymes, essential amino acids, hormone-like substances.
Aromakosmetiks should be selected strictly individually, focusing on their psycho and skin type as a complex impact on the scheme - "the soul - the person - body."
Essential oil of each type of skin
• For normal skin fit. geranium, rosemary, lavender, mint, tea tree.
• For oily skin: mint, rosemary, geranium, lavender, ylang-ylang, bergamot, grapefruit, lemongrass.
• For dry skin: geranium, lavender, rosewood, tea tree.
• For aging skin: mint, pine, nutmeg.
Experts do not recommend the same procedure used in conjunction with Aromakosmetiks synthetic drugs!
- If you have acne, then to 150 ml of sweet almond oil, add tea tree oil (1 drop), lavender (2 drops) and patchouli (2 drops) and use this mixture several times a week at night.
- To get rid of rough elbows regularly put on the problem area moisturizer with 1-2 drops of essential oil of tea tree.
- To get rid of dandruff, add camomile 3 drops of lavender oil and 2 drops of geranium oil. Regularly rub the hair roots.
- To treat split ends of hair, mix 120 ml of burdock oil and 10-15 drops of ylang-ylang. Wet your hair, rub a cure in them, wrap head with a towel, and in 15 minutes wash your head.
- For brittle nails, mix 3 drops of lemon, 2 drops of rose, 10 ml of jojoba oil. Pour mixture into a bottle of dark glass. Brush several times a week apply oil on fingernails.
- In order to prepare an oil bath for nails mix 2 drops lemon oil, 2 drops of incense, 2 drops of tea tree oil, rose oil 2 drops, 10 ml of wheat seeds oil, 10 ml of jojoba oil. Pour this mixture into a small glass or ceramic container. Immerse for 5 minutes in oil fingertips of his right hand, and then for 5 minutes - the fingertips of his left hand. Oil remaining on the fingers, massage the nail ridges.
Aroma - one of the most effective forms of massage that combines the therapeutic and preventive action, such as classical massage and use of natural essential oils. Such excellent massage effect on the central nervous system, blood circulation and respiratory organs. The essential oil is mixed with the base or massage cream, and have them do a massage.
• When sleep disorders, hypertension, trophic disorders in the upper limbs prescribe massage with lavender, lemon, neroli oils.
• When vascular diseases, injuries of the lower extremities, for the regulation of gonadal function, and others. Recommend aromatherapy with essential oils of tea tree, rosemary, basil, cypress.
• In severe pain, paresthesias in extremities using aromatherapy with fir, kayaputovym, bergamot and others. Oils.
• Cellulite use grapefruit oil, geranium, bergamot, pine and rosemary.
Aromatherapy can be shared when the effects are aimed at the entire surface of the body, and local when exposed part of the body massage. Basic techniques of general massage - stroking, rubbing, kneading, vibration - with a variety of additional complement the aroma massage, allows for a more differentiated dosing means massage and has a regulating effect on various body functions.
Japanese acupressure Shiatsu is also compatible with various aromatic oils.
Aromatic bath - therapeutic effect on the patient's body immersed in fresh water with dissolved essential oils. Essential oil or mixture of oils is added at the last moment, so it does not evaporate. Action oils in baths based on the fact that they are absorbed quickly into the skin and penetrate a few seconds into the internal organs: kidneys, lungs, liver. Aromatic baths have a tonic, obebolivayuschy, antipruritic, metabolic, anti-sclerotic effect.
Acute inflammatory disease, chronic glomerulonephritis, coronary heart disease, thrombosis, epilepsy, fungal infections, diabetes, thyrotoxicosis.
In a bath filled with warm water to be added from 2 to 10 drops of oil. The bath temperature should not exceed 37 - 40 "C and the residence time in it - 20 minutes. Procedures are carried out in a day or with a break for the third day. A course of treatment is usually administered 15 - 20 baths.
Mix the flowers of lavender, chamomile flowers and leaves, rose petals, milk powder, oat flour (all for 1 to 2 teaspoons), and fill the mixture into a cloth bag, tie a rubber band and attach it to the faucet so that the stream of water passes through it.
Aromatic wrap with essential oils intended to influence a particular part of the body or organ. To do this, the essential oil is added to the hot (or cold) water, then moistened cloth and applied to the desired area for 10-30 minutes.
In a bowl with warm water (2 liters), add 10 drops of essential oil. Moisten the mixture in sheets, overcome quickly and tightly wrap her body. Water temperature - 25 - 30 deg C, duration of the treatment - no more than 60 minutes. In the course of treatment prescribed 15 - 20 wraps.
Circulatory insufficiency stage II - III, myocarditis, coronary heart disease, diseases of the skin.