"The Chinese peach", or persimmon, are not only very tasty but also very, very useful and has excellent cosmetic properties.
Residents of China, Korea and Japan for centuries worshiped the persimmon. In their opinion, the orange fruit symbolizes strength, joy, prosperity, prosperity and victory. "Native" name of persimmon - diospiros - translated from the Latin as "food of the gods." In the countries of South-East Asian persimmon - this is one of the basic foodstuffs. Its there and eat fresh, and dried, and jam making, and jelly, and candied fruit, and even marmalade. The whole world is acquainted with persimmon later, in 1855, when US Admiral Matthew Perry opened the West Japan, there are more than 200 years in isolation. Perry returned to the US empty-handed - he brought a persimmon, which is today known all over the world - Japanese or east.
Types of Persimmon
Persimmon has about 500 varieties! Most of them grows in tropical climates. The Japanese persimmon is the most common. But the birthplace of the fruit is actually China where this fruit spread to other parts of Asia, and later in Japan.
Caucasian persimmon (the usual).
Within the Federal Republic grows only this species. The fruits are small, fresh extremely tart, astringent, are rich in sugar and vitamins. The taste somewhat reminiscent of figs (but much they are inferior).
- Japanese Persimmon (eastern).
This variety is the most common. But the birthplace of the fruit, in fact, is China, where this fruit spread to other parts of Asia, and later in Japan. The fruits of this species are large, during the ripening of some tart, but when properly stored, often completely lose their astringency. The Japanese persimmon is very tasty and sweet.
- Chocolate Persimmon (bead).
It's called chocolate is not because of the taste, but because of its color. Fruits are shaped like a tomato, which changes its color from green (unripe) to brown (ripe). Ripe kinglets have a creamy flesh, they are extremely fragrant, sweet and delicious.
The chemical composition of persimmon
Persimmon fruit contain 81 / of water, 0, 6% ash. 0, 5 / o proteins, and 18 / of carbohydrates, organic acids 1.2% tannins, 200 mg / v potassium. 127 mg / o calcium, 56 mg / o magnesium. 42mg / o phosphorus, 2, 5 mg / v iron. Persimmon is not considered an important source of vitamins. Vitamin C 15 mg% it ,. 0 B1, B2 02 0 03 0 PP, and only two of provitamin A - carotene - 1, 2, and sometimes up to 55 mg / o. Calorie 100g persimmon about 60 calories.
Persimmon and harmony
In taste and nutritional value, this fruit is second only to citrus. Persimmon quickly satisfy your hunger, and the caloric content of its relatively small - 67 calories per 100 grams, so nutritionists recommend it to those who want to lose weight.
Salad with persimmon
Ingredients: 2 red onions, 4 persimmon 1 apple, 1 tablespoon lemon juice. For the sauce - 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, 1 teaspoon soy sauce.
Cut the onion into strips and boiling water drench. With apple and persimmon remove the peel, cut into slices and lemon juice to flavor. Olive oil and vinegar mix, add the soy sauce. Dress the salad.
Ingredients: arugula, 100g, one or two varieties of hard persimmon, walnuts - 3 tbsp. spoon. For the sauce - olive oil, 2 tablespoons white vinegar wine, salt and pepper.
Persimmon cut or plates, green wash, dry. Nuts can be lightly fried. Stir in arugula, walnuts and slices of persimmon. Make vinegar and butter sauce and spices. Season salad with dressing.
Ingredients: 1 apple, 1 banana, 1 orange, 1 large hard persimmon, 1 soft persimmon, 1 tablespoon orange juice.
In salad bowl, place chopped into small slices apple, banana, and add slices of one orange. Cut into 4-5 parts of one big persimmon. Another very ripe persimmons knead, mix all and pour the orange juice.
Due to the high content of easily digestible sugars persimmon is not recommended to use for obesity and diabetes.
Do not miss this precious natural product. This orange Berries must be present in your winter menu.
Persimmon and beauty
Cosmetologists have long used a persimmon for their own purposes. This fruit is present in shampoos, masks, creams etc. At home, too, can be pamper your skin with persimmons. It perfectly nourishes and hydrates tired, dehydrated skin.
For dry skin
- Spread 1 tablespoon of the fruit pulp persimmon with 1 tablespoon of butter, egg yolk and 1 teaspoon honey until smooth. Cream apply on face for 20-30 minutes, remove the excess with a paper towel.
- 1 tablespoon of mash the pulp of persimmon to turned squash and mix with 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, 1 egg yolk, 1 teaspoon of starch and 1 teaspoon of honey. Mash until smooth. Cream apply for 30-40 minutes on face and neck. Store in the refrigerator.
- Squeeze the juice of one persimmon, strain, add half cup Mineral degassed water, 1 teaspoon of olive oil and mix. Ready to wipe the lotion on the face and neck, leave on for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water. Repeat if necessary.
- Squeeze the juice of 1 fetus, mix with 100 g of water, add 1 tablespoon of vodka and 1 teaspoon of glycerin.
For oily skin
- To one beaten egg whites, add dropwise, stirring, 1/2 cup of vodka, the same spirit of camphor and 1 tablespoon of persimmon juice. Wipe face before going to bed.
- Combine the pulp 1 ripe persimmon with a tablespoon of sour cream and 1 teaspoon of olive oil and beaten egg whites and put on the face and neck for 20 minutes. This mask is good refreshes the skin.
- The flesh of a ripe persimmon 1 pour 1 cup of vodka and add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Massa give infuse for 8-10 days then filtered. The resulting infusion is impregnated with a thin layer of cotton wool, apply it on the face except the eyes, nostrils and mouth for 15-20 minutes. Mask wash off with cool water.
- By a tablespoon of oat flour (or ground in a coffee grinder oatmeal) add a persimmon pulp and cream 1 until the slurry, stir well. Gruel is applied to the face and neck for 20-30 minutes, then wash off with cold water. Mask tones and cleanses the skin.
For aging skin
- 1 teaspoon of persimmon juice mixed with 1 tablespoon of honey, one egg yolk and a tablespoon of vegetable oil. To add to the mixture density slightly starch. Apply on face for 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water. The mask is recommended for aging, sagging skin. It has nourishing and toning effect on the skin.
- Gruel fetus apply a thin layer on your face for 10 minutes, then rinse with cold water. The course of treatment - 10-12 procedures.
- Anti-cellulite procedure. Clean 2 persimmon from skin, mash the pulp and mix with 3 tablespoons of sea salt. Add 2 tablespoons juice orange and lemon and mix until smooth. Massage rub fruit mixture into a pre-steamed problem areas. Rinse the mask under a strong stream of warm water, and then take a contrast shower. Do the procedure every other day for a month.
- Toning Bath. Squeeze the juice from 4/6 fruit persimmon strain. Pour into the bath. Add a couple of drops of your favorite essential oil. Take procedure for 15-20 minutes, preferably every day for a month. Prior to the bathroom do not forget to take a shower and grind hard sponge, but not after a bath to rinse just dab the body with a towel.